For Sale 27 oz. Louisville Slugger EL Z3000 USSSA For Sale Only

Hoodlum11

Addicted to Softballfans
UPDATED PRICE...Up FOR SALE ONLY is the following Louisville Slugger bat. It is returnable but I do not have a receipt. Price is OBO. Payment via PayPal Gift only, unless you want to pay to cover the fees. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation and Insurance. PM is best. Pics are below and I can get more if needed. Thanks for looking.

1. 27 oz. Louisville Slugger EL Z3000 USSSA – approx. 100 swings – no webbing - $240 $210 shipped to your door (Contintental US only)! LOCAL DEAL PENDING

Last edited:

Odog

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll give you $129 for it. Pretty sure most of us can read...... Lots of internet tuff guys in here :) You don't want to know about better deals? Pretty sure you guys can hang out and talk about it at league night :) Maybe give each other a few handskis :) QQQQQQ

Softball101tc

Addicted to Softballfans
For real, I'm down to buy it, but you're way too high. I can grasp your concept, but try to grasp ours. I'm waiting on the exact same model and weight from the store for $249...yours has no receipt and we have no clue what type of swings you've put on this bat, in what temp, and with what type of balls. We certainly have no clue how LS customer service will respond when and if we try to return it (they've been pretty cranky lately). PM me if you're interested in selling.

Hoodlum11

Addicted to Softballfans
Back to the top, as Bayne stated above, our team was in Columbus, OH over the weekend for the 2014 GSL Mojo Moneyball Classic...I just cleaned out my inbox and can accept PM's again...let's get this thing gone! Thanks