For Sale 27 oz warfighter & 27 oz L1

JBT2020

The Veteran
PRICE DROP 27 oz warfighter & 27 oz L1

PRICE DROP!!

SOLD!!!!!!!! 27 oz 13 L1, not og owner, I've put less than 200 hits on, just a few vertical lines of webbing, tight end cap, rubber on handle where it says cxn is tight, no ball marks or paint chips, looking for 135 obo

27 oz worth warfighter team drash 454, it's a max end load, not og owner, I've put between 150 and 250 swings on it, has light spiral webbing all the way around, right endcap, just a few minor paint chips, looking for 115 obo

Would take 220 if you buy both

Pm for faster response and can send more pictures on request

Last edited:

JBT2020

The Veteran
im trying to sell both so I can buy a duo 3, so unless you have a 27 oz duo 3, not really looking to trade

JBT2020

The Veteran
Ive found a few that guys are trying to sell their duo 3's for 210 and less, i gave you proof of the L1 selling for 130 and you said your self the worth is worth 90-100, so if you want to trade then it will be straight up, if not ill wait for mine to sell and buy the others that guys are selling

Rookie20

Star Player
Ive found a few that guys are trying to sell their duo 3's for 210 and less, i gave you proof of the L1 selling for 130 and you said your self the worth is worth 90-100, so if you want to trade then it will be straight up, if not ill wait for mine to sell and buy the others that guys are selling

up to u bro...if u want one now pull the trigger? if not and want to wait it out that's all up to u...if u want one by end of this week then lets work it out..if not glws

JBT2020

The Veteran
up to u bro...if u want one now pull the trigger? if not and want to wait it out that's all up to u...if u want one by end of this week then lets work it out..if not glws

come on man, you really think your 100 swing duo 3 is worth my two bats and 20 dollars, when I can find other ones with same hits for 205 and 210, and then I showed you 3 that sold for 185