LTB 27oz freak 2nd batch or LE, mv1, 454

n2trouble4x4

Addicted to Softballfans
Trying to track down the following all 27oz...

Mikens
Mv1
2nd batch Freak
Freak LE <--- deal pending

Worth
454 Balaned

Last edited:

marjes

Addicted to Softballfans
have a 27oz freak with numbers starting 3330004 i bout it new.. also new i wrapper 454 balance returnable.

n2trouble4x4

Addicted to Softballfans
AC - you should have never sold your mv1... I can't find any 27oz balanced mv1... At all...!

Marjes - how many hits on the 2nd batch and do you have any pics? Also what's your price range on both the freak and 454?

Boomer - good name by the way... But I am only interested in 27oz bats or maybe 26oz bats...

Steve - you have any pics of the LE?

chad118

The Veteran
yeah wish i could redo that. Worst part is that is was just starting to open up I vote for a MV1 balanced.

n2trouble4x4

Addicted to Softballfans
Have a deal pending with Steve for Freak LE still taking offers on the other bats listed above...

357 - looking for one in a little better shape... Thx for the offer though...

Gacane - man I just can't swing an end loaded bat... Not really sure why... Probably mostly mental...

LunaJ58

Addicted to Softballfans
freak98

I have a 27oz 98 that is hot ..not shaved lookin to get 200 u can text me for pics 682 5533258 I'm in dfw area

n2trouble4x4

Addicted to Softballfans
Pitcher - I am only looking for balanced bats... Thanks for the offer though...

Luna - I am just getting my 98 broken in so I am good as it goes for Asa sticks.. I also live in Arlington where do you at around here?

miamicenter40

27oz freak

I have a 27 oz freak. Less than 200 swings. No webbing, cracking or rattle. Off hand I think serial number starts 409??? Let me know if you are interested. Thanks