For Sale 27oz J3A

Hogrider

200ish hits. Normal field wear. No end cap seperstion. Possibly "start" of a paint crack, although I can't feel it with my finger nail. So to me it's just a paint scratch. Bat is as hot as Carrie underwood in 6" heels. Scales about 26.6 with tape grip.

200obo

[U RL=http://s61.photobucket.com/user/unimark1/media/Mobile Uploads/0498A806-D698-4D10-99BA-56F5887594C1_zpszhu68n7d.jpg.html]
0498A806-D698-4D10-99BA-56F5887594C1_zpszhu68n7d.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:

RustyShakleford

Why did you delete the other thread where you asked for a good price for this bat that has more than 200 swings with a paint crack and were told $200-210?

Hogrider

Why did you delete the other thread where you asked for a good price for this bat that has more than 200 swings with a paint crack and were told $200-210?

No idea what happened to it, I didnt delete it. Im assuming the mods deleted it bc i did not have a user name or date on pics..... hence the new pics with the correct tags.

I also stated to you 3 times how I feel about the condition of the bat. If you dont like the price you dont have to buy it. lol. I thank you for your input on your opinion of the 200-210, but i feel thats too low. So, 230 OBO is my price.

not sure why you keep bustin my balls, but if thats what makes you feel better, go for it. Thanks for the bumps rusty.

TrainWreck209

Hardcore since '84
I've had a 27oz j3a, in better condition, sitting at 210 for 2 weeks with little interest. it's going for $230 on ebay now with an hour left.

Hogrider

Not a fan of the Bay... Im surprised at 0 offers here though.. If i seen a J3 for 230 id typically shoot an offer over... However, since the update this place has been beat. Dont know whats going on...
bump to 220

Last edited:

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Not a fan of the Bay... Im surprised at 0 offers here though.. If i seen a J3 for 230 id typically shoot an offer over... However, since the update this place has been beat. Dont know whats going on...
bump to 220

I think its more that the J3a hype has died since other bats are just as good if not better so theyre not fetching top dollar anymore.

Good luck with sale bro!

mnball

Addicted to Softballfans
Zero offers for sure on here . More like $185-200 .I just picked one up for $175 and its got under 400 cuts on it. There are now better ASA sticks out there thus the falling price on these great sticks. And yeah, the Bay has the clowns asking $350 + - whatever.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
I don't know if there are "better asa sticks out there," but I think people are FINALLY realizing that there have been bats of similar performance out for a few years now with many option in terms of preference (bal v el, flex v stiff, short barrel v long, etc.).

Hogrider

I don't know if there are "better asa sticks out there," but I think people are FINALLY realizing that there have been bats of similar performance out for a few years now with many option in terms of preference (bal v el, flex v stiff, short barrel v long, etc.).

Agreed, nothing better... some similar ASA bats on the market.

Im shocked Rusty didnt give me a free bump over the weekend.

Drop 210 OBO

osufan2k

Addicted to Softballfans

As soon as I got my warranty replacement for my cracked J3 (14 Juggy), I saw that it was just as good as the J3 was. I've had it 3 years now and it probably has over 4k swings on it... I've had no reason to overpay for a J3 when the newer Juggy's are just as good.

vlcmstnaz

volcom stone az
^^^similar story here. Cracked my J3A early on, but kept swinging it. Sold it for more than I paid for it, bought a NIW '14 Juggy and had some money left over and 12 more months of warranty, and picked up right where the J3A left off. Slightly different feel (likely the result of batch deviation), but same performance out of the wrapper.