For Sale/Trade 27oz Worth PST98 Search & Destroy (S&D)

ncsoftballer

Addicted to Softballfans
/ ---- Deal pending with budweiser1686 ---- /

Swinging mostly FP and 26oz SP bats, so pairing down my 27oz and 28oz bats.

I purchased this PST98 NIW back in 2007 and was the most expensive bat I have ever purchased to date ($300) :).

I was out of softball for all of 2008 and part of '09 due to an Achilles Tendon Rupture so it has been very lightly used.

It has 250 or so BP swings (use my wheeler dealer soft toss machine to hit ball into a net in my drive way) and only 15-20 game swings. I only used it in games very late in the fall seasons of 2007 and 2009 when temps were in the low 40's/upper 30's.

It is in great condition with the imperfections being ball scuffs and ground scratches on the barrel/shell.

It has been unused the last two years and I would prefer it find a nice home and get used.

Pics are available here:

http://s719.photobucket.com/albums/ww198/lamontcannon/Worth PST/

Selling for $100 shipped.

Open to fast or slowpitch (24oz - 26oz) ASA trades - an OG Crush would be nice....

Last edited:

ThiZZ

Addicted to Softballfans
is this transaction gone through? if not i would like to buy... if so then disregard this reply

boobirt

The Veteran
Ill buy that bad boy for my arsenal. I just bought my first pst ever and have to say that its is one of the best bats that I have ever swung. Ill trade if interested, I have a 2010 Demarini b52 with less then 100 cuts.