$28 full subs 2 weeks only

3GSports

Manager
full sub jerseys $28 each $75 non refundable deposit required to start and is applied to final cost of bill as a credit . $25 art fees shipping extra usually about $25 - $30

Please send us your details and information time frame from final mock approval 3-4 weeks .
We are a full service apparel provider , embroidery, sublimation, screen print
caps, jackets , hoddies, shorts, titanium necklaces, batting gloves etc

Look forward to working with you contact us with any questions

Gregg
[email protected]
txt 586-222-8800

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Says he was here 5-16.

Yeah I saw that, just curious if anyone else was working with him right now. Our order is delayed a bit and communication hasn't been great this year. Last year he was on point. Probably ordered about 300 pair of shorts from him last year in 4 or 5 orders.

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
I just got my order in, he has had deaths in the family but emails when you contact him

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Yeah i know he's had some unfortunate stuff going on. But when you're 8 weeks into a 3-4 week promise with no ETA for shipping that's a bit out of hand.

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
He's been in contact with me but we're at least another week out for shipping. This is the first actual timeline he's given me after the intial 3-4 week quote. The rest of the communication we it's in works, let me check with my guys, etc etc. He may do part of it in house but definitely not the majority of the operations. 5/11 they were being printed. Now they are finishing up sewing. I don't know the whole process but they still have to be mailed to him so I don't really know what work he does on them.

Spent $300 through another company that is going to rush a set out for out team as I think we would miss half the season waiting on Gregg. Had multiple deals with him last year but this year has been different. I know he's had family problems, but if he isn't doing the work on these things anyways then I'm not sure why that would delay it.

I don't know what going on with our jersey order either. Sent in full payment and have asked for updates on them and never get a email back. I'm done wasting my time buying from smaller name people on this site. Got screwed over by derek holter. I'm going to give it till Friday and if I don't get a responce from him I guess I'll have to open another dispute with paypal again this year.

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
One of my teams finally shipped a week ago, will have them tomorrow. Still waiting on the 2nd teams to ship. Ordered first week of April. He has a guy Chris who has been helping out, at least I get some answers from him in a more timely manner. Think he just took in too much at once.

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
Sorry just saw the pic request. They actually turned out very good. Some may not like the design but it's what we asked for. Sorry for the blurry pic, it's dark.

Top right jersey is from Jimmy34 @ That Wax. This it was a 4 day turn around from email to shipping for 18 jerseys. We were in a bind since I didn't know if these were coming in.

My Ammo ones have shipped as well. Gregg and Chris (someone who definitely stepped in to help Gregg out while he has handles is family matters) turned it around nicely.

Dragons.jpg

deevo33

big ol' dinosaur brain
Lookin good, glad to see the dragons back. How's THAT WAX's shirts? I'm in the process of getting some intramural shirts from him right now. I understand they're true to size, looks good in pic.

Wupang

530sports.net
I think the semi sub design is better then the full subs...IMO, but looks nice and always glad to see customers get their apparel!

davis2001r6

4 The Fallen - Europe
We are pleased with all the shirts. That was has the thin silky feel, lighter weight. I actually wish I ordered more or some to give away as tourney shirts.

I sure wish ours would come in. Half the season is over already. I was told they would be here by Friday. Emailed them to get update and no response again so I'll be shocked if ours are here by the new delivery date.