Price Check 28 OG extended SCX3

tmpnick16

Addicted to Softballfans
No rattle, a couple lines of very very faint webbing.
Not sure on number of swings.
Any help is great, thanks.

IMG208-1.jpg

IMG207-1.jpg

IMG209-1.jpg

IMG210-1.jpg

Cristorey34

Addicted to Softballfans
At least $225?? Some of the older nostalgic players may pay that because of what this bat WAS. When you put it up to some of these new ASA only sticks that cost 25% less, break -in immediately and hit the ball the same if not better then its hard to pay that price. I would expect this thing to go for $160-$190 just because you know this bat will at least be durable.

tattt3

Coach
as much as i hate to agree with Cristorey because i own a couple of these sticks with the new ball,id have to agree the new bats are much more affordable and open up very quickly

grubd

Banned User
as much as i hate to agree with Cristorey because i own a couple of these sticks with the new ball,id have to agree the new bats are much more affordable and open up very quickly
Doesn't change fact that market would dictate that t sells for over $200. It's a tank and people love it.

The best I would do is 175 185 the endcap looks really ruff
Won't get bat off him for that low offer. This is a price check not a selling thread BTW.

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
If you can get $200+ take it immediately, because these won't have that kind of value much longer. As more '13 stamp bats roll out the value of the OGs will continue to plummet.

tattt3

Coach
If you can get $200+ take it immediately, because these won't have that kind of value much longer. As more '13 stamp bats roll out the value of the OGs will continue to plummet.

totally agree as much as i hate too........but if it gets too bad,lemma know im always interested in a extended