For Sale 28 oz PST SS

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Have sale 28 oz PST SS. Actual weight with grip 28.3oz. I don't use it as it is too light for me. Been using in for BP which seams a waste. Has two ball marks on the handle just below the shell. Tried to take pictures of them but all I get iss glare off the handle. They are not dents but looks like paint scratches but not sure.

Asking $125.00 shipped SOLD FOR $100.00

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a280/MarlSrSoftball/DSCF8475_zpservb7tvv.jpg
DSCF8468_zps4wv3jp0b.jpg

DSCF8466_zpsnjc4gquw.jpg

DSCF8465_zps69aaltu1.jpg

DSCF8464_zpstro20bsr.jpg

Last edited:

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice score frisco! I have not seen one of these on the boards in a looooong time and still one of my favorite bats of all time.

MarlSrSoftball

Hated to sell it but it was just sitting in my bag and I thought that was a waste of good bat. When I bought it I didn't realize what the weight was and as it turned out it was one of rare ones that weighed the actual weight. I just can't swing a light bat. All my 28oz PST's in the past all had actual weights of 29+ ozs which suited me fine.

I am sure it has a good home and will be well cared for.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Nice score frisco! I have not seen one of these on the boards in a looooong time and still one of my favorite bats of all time.

I've owned a couple Xtras (even had one NOW), but ended up selling all of them. When I saw Marl's, I had to jump on it.

Hated to sell it but it was just sitting in my bag and I thought that was a waste of good bat. When I bought it I didn't realize what the weight was and as it turned out it was one of rare ones that weighed the actual weight. I just can't swing a light bat. All my 28oz PST's in the past all had actual weights of 29+ ozs which suited me fine.

I am sure it has a good home and will be well cared for.

Rest assured that yes, it will be well cared for, and will be swung. Thanks again, sir. :biggthumpup:

MarlSrSoftball

Hope it serves you well. Hated to sell it but it was just was too light for me. All my PST's that I have had were 29.4-30 oz.

Every year for the last few years I have tried to drop down in weight with no success. Just can't rid of those 30's.