For Trade 28oz DUO

droppinbombz20

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I have a returnable no receipt worth DUO...was told when i got it the bat has about 150 swings but in my opinion it's not even broken in yet...open to USSSA easton/demarini/LVS offers.............

bombs_all_day

Outstanding Bad Dealer
You need to square up our deal, son. You gave me a tracking number for a package delivered to cali and you said you would give me the right DC# and you still haven't. I've been more than patient. If I don't get the bat on monday. You are VERY NGTG

I live close to Chillicothe.. Hope you get this right or send a name and I can get a buddy who is a tropper in the area to pay him a visit.

bombs_all_day

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I live close to Chillicothe.. Hope you get this right or send a name and I can get a buddy who is a tropper in the area to pay him a visit.

James brewer
218 w so street
Jackson, ohio 45640

I've heard nothing back from this guy for like 3 or 4 days now and before that. We were talking a lot. Post office was closed today, so if I don't get the bat tomorrow. Then its NGTG

Enor012208

Addicted to Softballfans
I hope u get this figured out bro that suck I got scammed by a guy also I hope u get this guy

bombs_all_day

Outstanding Bad Dealer
NGTG is up. enor012208 what name did he give you? I got alisha brown. I didn't find out that she was a he till I contacted one of the people that he did a deal with