For Sale 28oz SCN9 with receipt

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
***Sold for $200 shipped****I have this SCN9 (pics below) with a ton of hits on it:D It does not have any rattle, no cracks, but it does wobble and click when shook hard and has lots of webbing. The receipt is from this past December. It is returnable X2. Really looking to sell only, but if the deal is good enough, my arm could be twisted;) The returns on this alone are worth much more than the $200 Cash I need today. Someone buy this thing!

$220 shipped...
DSCF8440.jpg

DSCF8441.jpg

DSCF8445.jpg

DSCF8442.jpg

DSCF8443.jpg

DSCF8444.jpg

Last edited:

LuckyMatthews

How much you selling for? What trades you looking for?

$235obo......trades that would really get my attention would be OG eastons, others probably considered but I have to try a week or so to get the cash. I just replaced the turbo in my WRX and I need some moola:D

LuckyMatthews

Need to keep this on top. I need cash! Receipt is good for 6 months yet. This thing is still a tank and needs a good home. Enjoy it untill winter comes, break it, and get whatever new easton you want! $235 is a deal, who needs a SCN9 lol?

LuckyMatthews

Early price drop.....it won't go lower than this though. I'll just break it and send it in myself and sell one of you the WR for more than $220 for next years bats:D

LuckyMatthews

Need $200 cash paypal today! The returns alone are worth much more. Check my FB, I'm GTG, someone help me out:D