29.75 Jersey Promotion now til Dec 31 2012 - got screwed :(

Myla

Extra Hitter
PM:
DROCKYS said:
Can I order a Master Batters jersey from you guys?

Drockys: I think that is Donny's. I can't stress enough that we would like you to post in here to see if a trusted SBF artist made it, please contact them first. Not here to screw anyone. For the most part, we will end up making it anyway, with the exception of you know who. Sorry that was redundant, I already said "trusted" lol

i still want more pics of op ha ha

Maybe ask for Matty's pics so he doesn't feel left out.:rolleyes:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
PM:

Drockys: I think that is Donny's. I can't stress enough that we would like you to post in here to see if a trusted SBF artist made it, please contact them first. Not here to screw anyone. For the most part, we will end up making it anyway, with the exception of you know who. Sorry that was redundant, I already said "trusted" lol

SBF: Zipperking is the owner of that artwork.

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
i have a following.. thats all i want/need..people.. u need me, call me..
Have 2 week turn times, ALL made in USA..no need bull****ters..plus eat my own screw ups.. unlike i2i..[/QUOTE]

You had a following because i2i helped you get that following of putting out a good product. As any manufacturer :rolleyes: you should eat your screw ups, i eat mine with a bit of grey poupon and Good ol JD to wash it down with.

2 weeks turnaround this time of year is great. LOL go to our facebook and you will see how fast i2i get orders out the door. Remember the 215 jersey order we shipped out to you in 3 days after you approved the artwork.

You took i2i for money, you took Wicked Sports for money and i would like people to post who else in SBF you took for money.

I always thought in this game that 3 STRIKES yerrrrrr out!!!

Myla

Extra Hitter
90 % of these jobs I did the art for!! its not yours its mine..

no need bull****ters..plus eat my own screw ups.. unlike i2i..

come again? who ate it?

attachment.php

Last edited:

dds109

Love you Son...
PM:

SBF: Zipperking is the owner of that artwork.

yuuup the masterbatters is mine pm me

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
yuuup the masterbatters is mine pm me

OOOPS wrong SBF handle, sorry Donny

Anyone who has done logo's and mock ups, and got moose to print, can you guys email me a list of artwork you have done so that i only look half foolish.

Last edited:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
even tho myla didn't send me any pics :( i am intrigued by the jersey special and the "house designs" look pretty sweet...is there a minimum qty to get the 29.75 special? What is your turnaround time once the order has been paid for?

has anyone out there have any experience dealing with i2i?

Minimum is 1/2 a jersey front or back your choice, maximum whatever you can carry.

Turn around time 15 days , give or take a week or two which seems to be the norm for the industry lol. Add one week to 15 days for full sub pants to be on safe side.

Has anyone ever experienced dealing with i2i ? hmmmm, we have had presence in SBF behind SOME g2g companies for almost 5 years.

Last edited:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
so they were 29.75 now 15 if i wait a cpl more days will they be $7.50/ea ? :D

dust collectors.
Posting for Rey, he's busy eating working hard to keep his girlish figure lol
EGOrders.gif

Yard sale finishes Friday, then rest of jerseys goes to local Charity.

Dos equis left with names

green m #8 red 2x #24
l #34, 19 3x #48
xl 5,
2x 24

Tecate 3x #48

Nordic Ware add on xl #6,1,17 2x #32

Extreme girls add on 4x #5, XL #7

Brunswick XL Morgan

CSI Lg #8, 99 XL #9, 22, 11, 16

Missy's bar and grill 2X #86

I was going to send these to local charity but realized that the only people who will truly appreciate these jerseys are whoever ordered them in the first place.

So here's the deal on these jerseys, pay shipping and donate $7/jersey to USO, show us a donation receipt then you can proudly wear one of these jerseys.

We have no idea who to donate to in USO, so can someone please show the way.

Flooded Studios

The Rookie
Hey All. I'm a designer and artist who has been dealing with Myla and her company for years. I can back her up. In the past they have done work for me and I have done work for them.

They have great products, and are 100% trustworthy. I have done all kinds of jerseys with them, for clients in Hong Kong, L.A, and in Canada, and everyone is always very pleased. Mark my words, you can trust her.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
Hey All. I'm a designer and artist who has been dealing with Myla and her company for years. I can back her up. In the past they have done work for me and I have done work for them.

They have great products, and are 100% trustworthy. I have done all kinds of jerseys with them, for clients in Hong Kong, L.A, and in Canada, and everyone is always very pleased. Mark my words, you can trust her.

I trust you! You have 1 post!! :rolleyes:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
I trust you! You have 1 post!! :rolleyes:

LOL he was original artist for Wicked till he got bumoosed off. I hope he comes back full time for Wicked, maybe i will get back some of the hairs i lost during reign of the moose.

Damn, its been 15 years since i've gone hunting, I think i'm gonna go this fall for moose in Northern Ontario, just got this itch to shoot one lol

Last edited:

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Saw moose post something on fb the other day....I think I want another jersey....what do I do?

you're a big boy make a choice where you want to get from, if its an existing moose jersey then you get for sale price or if new one then you get one of the artists in here to recreate price is still same.

Last edited:

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
Saw moose post something on fb the other day....I think I want another jersey....what do I do?

Doesn't sound like he is having any issues getting items to clients, just an issue with this company from his posts. I wouldn't hesitate from ordering from Moose.

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Someone offered to donate $7 to USO for one of our extra jerseys posted above, if there is anyone in here affiliated with USO can you email me [email protected] as how to proceed in getting funds to USO. Thanks in advance

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
Doesn't sound like he is having any issues getting items to clients, just an issue with this company from his posts. I wouldn't hesitate from ordering from Moose.

No issues with customers within hunting distance of moose?

Woo hoo just found out my pals up north got moose tags gonna have to go and take my frustrations out on a real moose lol

Myla

Extra Hitter
90 % of these jobs I did the art for!! its not yours its mine.. your artists are horrid..move on..quit trying to take these peoples money.. i busted my butt to be here you have not...:cool:
time to go away..I have validation of EVERYTHING!!

My design just pointed this out to me, Matty asked for some of our house designs. Apparently they are not as horrid as Matty says.

Our house designs online and Matty's FB pics. Looks kinda the same to me:rolleyes:. What do you think?
ourhousedesign.png

FR20

<font color="#000080">Bleeding Blue</font>
Sounds like $75 to create something from scratch or $25 to modify one of their existing designs.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
My design just pointed this out to me, Matty asked for some of our house designs. Apparently they are not as horrid as Matty says.

Our house designs online and Matty's FB pics. Looks kinda the same to me:rolleyes:. What do you think?

eehhhh, some *coughmostcough* of them are pretty bad. not everyone plays paintball

rey.e

Addicted to Softballfans
eehhhh, some *coughmostcough* of them are pretty bad. not everyone plays paintball

We know some of our house designs are LOUD just goes to show what CAN be done, new TONED down house designs being worked on, should be posted before new softball season.

Last edited:

Myla

Extra Hitter
Sounds like $75 to create something from scratch or $25 to modify one of their existing designs.

That's correct. Choosing a house design can also include using different design elements from any of them to create your own unique one.

The rule of thumb is if we already have it in vector format, it falls under the lower design option.

For example, if you say, I like the side stripes on ACCUSSED
attachment.php

and the center emblem on ALL AMERICAN
attachment.php

Last edited:

Phatboy24

Ethics and Integrity
Just wondering why you would come on here and put him on blast. Seems to me it's more of a advertise scam. You actually think if he really owes you money this was going to help??? Personally I don't know why anyone would buy out of this country when over 10 companies on here have 100% made in the USA product with the same or better quality!