Need Help 2nQ19

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
So here goes back in March I made a deal with this guy to trade my St100H for his 14 Aftermath and $80 cash. Well I was heading down to the US with my family so he shipped his Aftermath to my parcel pickup for me to save on shipping I just threw the St100H back in the box and ran to USPS and shipped right back. Now that went smooth as silk! The second part of the deal was the $80 I asked him instead of sending me the $80 to just order me a pair of shoe from amazon I wanted they were $75 shipped at the time. He said no problem I will order them later tonight. So I was not worried at all since the first part of the deal went so smooth.

That was at the end of March. I went down to my US address this past Friday to pick up my shoes and there was nothing there. I sent him a text right away to which he never replied. I then used the parcel services computer to send him a pm no reply. I figured it must be a misunderstanding this guy is gtg right? Well I even wanted to believe that until this morning. I had been calling and texting his number since I got back on Sunday with no reply. I sent another pm this morning. Now here is where I know he is avoiding me he hadn't logged on since Friday until last night so I know he sees the messages.

I don't have his shipping info or name anymore due to deleting my pm's last month and honestly I never though he would do this.

Any help is appreciated. I am still hopefull its a mistake but the fact that he does not respond?? Any help is appreciated. I did send a pm to his latest I trader deal opposite party and never heard back was hoping they would have his name etc. Maybe just maybe the shoes are sitting at my parcel service with his name on them and not mine???

Help on this one please fellas. I can pm his cell number and email address to whoever can help.

Thx MB:cool:

Update: His name if I remember correctly is Mark Gardner from Tamaque, PA.

Last edited:
M

MJL 00

Lets get this taken care of for Chad, $80 isn't what's the issue its the principle of it all. If he does this to one who says wont to another.

Joker

put this in his itrader and get the mods to correct the prefix to ngtg

he was online yesterday

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
I tried calling and texting again I am sure someone knows him any help here guys???

Thx MB:cool:

AJ22

Super Moderator
I'm about 99.9% sure this is your guy :

http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1130596&highlight=mgarger

Photobucket account of 2nQ19 belongs to a mgarger19 ... (hit quote to see photobucket account name).

All three went in the last month. The Reaper was fire, the vicious sucked, and the Z was great for the mush balls.

IMG_0529.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/marshall.garger?sk=wall

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
So looks like he just used a different name! I guess a trip to PA is needed shortly here. If he thinks he will just not pay me he is sadly mistaken! I have friends all over Canada and in the US that will gladly make a pit stop on their way bye. Its amazing how many road trips friends take on their steel horses.

MB

AJ22

Super Moderator
Maybe call :

trooper srt. grochowski 570-874-5340,make em aware of this guy he will end up in jail soon report him.
his info:

Marshall garger
322 valley st.
Tamaqua, Pa 18252
(570)-225-1915-(cell)

This was posted in the link I provided.

BTW .. you are welcome.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Maybe call :

This was posted in the link I provided.

BTW .. you are welcome.

Sorry fella I have been saying thanks to a lot of people on this. I do apologize if I missed you it is greatly appreciated.

I will try that shortly also!

MB

shoe72

Addicted to Softballfans
found him..send me a pm and i will pass along the info I found out.
Don't wanna post his info on here for all to see.

shoe72

Addicted to Softballfans
names marshal garger
yes that's his current address as posted before
plays here on americom/mmc, traveling team that plays locally here and he is a league official at the bavarian league in hometown, pa.
league website is leaguelineup.com/thebavarianleague
I have others working on more info from that league and I will pass it along when I get it.

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
Ok fellas thanks to all that helped with this it is greatly appreciated! He has contacted me and is supposed to be sending me paypal today for the balance outstanding.

MB

MBplayer

Canadian Bat *****
do not delete this thread

Don't worry Joker thread stays!

He has since sent me the paypal and cleared up his balance with me. Said the shoes were backordered and he never checked to be sure they shipped. Whatever I don't really care if that was a lie also its paid so I am done.

Thx to all who helped out and got involved it gives me comfort to see all these people in this site still willing to help out with this stuff. And a huge thanks to the mods for all their help as well great job!!!

MB (Chad):cool: