LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hacksaw34

Addicted to Softballfans
Need to start a new 30oz thread due to the other one maxing out.

Lets get this thing going

Update: bats for sale must have pics in order to be in compliance of new rule 10-31-13

Last edited:

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Why not

I am considering getting a LS Z-1 or 2k ASA ONLY.

I have a "new/slightly worked on" Vinci RV60 13" navy and white H web

or

I also have PP

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
I got a scn11bh that is returnable but no receipt. Looking to sell ASAP. LMK if you're interested.

TDW13

Come At Me Bro!
Very good bat once broken in. How many swings you think you have on this thing?

To tell you the truth I'm not 100% sure. If I had to guesstimate 600-700 swings. Doesn't feel broken in. Has very little endcap wear. Don't play ASA really so I have no need for it other than BP bat. Figured someone could get better use out of it.

Shmty19

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz SCX2 OG 2nd batch with a ton of swings. Bat is solid. Willing to trade towards anything really. Shoot me an offer or will sell for $85.

jackrook

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz OG Stadium. 600 swings. normal wear and tear. 3 inch paint crack mid barrel. doesnt not affect performance. OG Stadiums were known for this. bat has plenty of life left and is game ready right now. has OG grip. endcap is nice and tight. text for pics. 818-334-7243

bigred27

Bomb Dropper!
1- Niw Combat Av 30oz for sale
1- Minty Combat Av 30oz less than 100cuts

Pm me pls package deal for sure

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
This should be called the "lazy man's thread"

Bats listed but no pics and often no prices. :rolleyes:

Bump for some better 30oz listings!

Risk 33

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone interested in a 30oz srv4 buddy is looking to move it. I'll post pics and more info after he finds the receipt

hambone6986

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a OG Pyscho NIW 30oz Flex, Returnable, no receipt. $150 shipped gifted.

Serial # starts with 9xxxxxxx

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Try embedding these pics inline by using the Insert Image button which looks like mountains... ;)

picture.php

Last edited:

Major+

I have a original Easton synergy 30 ounce in brand new condition. This is a team issued bat not a retail model so it's a fantastic bat. Best offer. Can take credit card or paypal. PM me...

Status
Not open for further replies.