LTB 30oz BATS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

ballerred37

Addicted to Softballfans

cw0802

Addicted to Softballfans
Got a 30oz (obviously) J3A no return. 50 hits with 44/375 league ASA balls. PM if you're interested.

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a 30 oz el z1k asa bluevand silver I would sell

only interested in selling the 30oz z1k? I have a 30oz scn17bh with new stamp with ~275 hits on it I would trade and maybe add some cash to it if you are interested.

BTW your PM's are full.

trox

Star Player
Hey guys I am looking for a freak ink 30oz,,,, or something similar. I have been gradually working my way up to the big boy bats and I want one for next season! I am ready for em!! Let me know what ya got! I'm interested in any as long as the price is right.

HogTown

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz 1 hit SRV3 for sale, does not include new stamp...im thinking $165...PM me ill entertain all trade offers for 26oz

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey guys I am looking for a freak ink 30oz,,,, or something similar. I have been gradually working my way up to the big boy bats and I want one for next season! I am ready for em!! Let me know what ya got! I'm interested in any as long as the price is right.

I've got a minty one available, but not interested in shipping to Canada.

Imageofgr8ness

Addicted to Softballfans
30oz ST100 300 swings In great shape no problems and SV100 100 hits used only in bp and is next to perfect. $300 for both. Txt for pics 5025005335

10Phoenixx

Extra Hitter
2013 Louisville Slugger 2013 TPS Z-2000 USSSA End Load Slowpitch Bat 30oz

If you have one of these bats message me whether you are looking to sell or trade and let me know what you are wanting? You must be able to send pictures, bats with valid receipts would be preferred but not required.

1maset1

Manager
got some single wall 30 ozers 1. Easton cyclone, 2. demarini bruiser. both are ret but no rec. both have less then 50 swings 30$ each 50$ together. willing to trade for some gear or towards a stick
IMG_00000283_zpsb176c4d7.jpg

IMG_00000284_zps4f40a4bd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.