For Sale 30oz OG Flex

bart55

bad a$$ mo fo
OG Flex, thing is rediculosly hot right now. Probably 1000+ hits, a few nics/bag marks. No cracks or dents or waves. Normal endcap wear. $235 shipped, not looking for trades- BAT HAS BEEN SOLD

synergy001.jpg

synergy002.jpg

synergy003.jpg

synergy004.jpg

synergy005.jpg

synergy006.jpg

synergy007.jpg

synergy008.jpg

synergy009.jpg

Last edited:

rightsideswine

Banned User
o for ****s sake you've been here long enough, post pics dammit! :D

no one wants to open a selling thread and then go on scavenger hunts or play 20 questions just to see a pic of a bat...

i think "email for pictures" is acceptable in a "for trade" thread becasue there really isnt any point in showing pics unless someone is willing to trade something you want, but for a selling thread with a price i want to see what bat is associated with the price listed immediately. not after going through the indiana jones temple of doom boobie traps....

sorry bro, I'm not singling you out....im speaking in general...its just starting to get annoying the amount of selling threads lately with no pics posted. most of the time its from noobs so they somewhat have a excuse(not really, instructions are posted) but for veterans this should be routine.

rightsideswine

Banned User
you should sell it to me for $200 since I taught you how to post pics....im sure a course at the community college would cost more than a $100 so the discount is justified..:D