For Sale/Trade 30oz XEL Combat AV - Great Shape!!

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
SOLD!!!!

I hate to do this, but it just won't get swung. I'm selling my backup AV. It's in super shape, as you can see. I want $210 shipped. I'm pretty firm as these are rare and pretty sought after. I'd prefer to sell, but would trade if it blew me away. Worst case I'll just keep it. Anyway...

30oz XEL Combat AV. Patents Pending model. 200-300 BP swings on it. No game swings.

It's in really nice shape except for a couple nicks/scuffs that are pictured in detail. They do not affect the integrity of the bat one bit. It does have some webbing and is starting to break in. Some say these XEL AV's are hotter than the FL's. I believe so. This one is almost as hot as my 1K hit gamer.

Pictures:

Last edited:

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Dooooo whattttttt???????:eek::eek::eek:

He actually did it! I will buy into the 30XEL being abnormally hotter than the others. Get the tin foil hats, I'll argue this to the grave.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dooooo whattttttt???????:eek::eek::eek:

He actually did it! I will buy into the 30XEL being abnormally hotter than the others. Get the tin foil hats, I'll argue this to the grave.

I know, I know. But it just sits in the closet. :( I've got too many bats, LOL. My Wife won't let me sell my gamer since it's my first AV. Haha. And yeah, i'm with you that the XEL is much hotter.

Thanks for the bump Mr. Tom!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
At least she won't let you sell it. Mine would be like sell them all, IDGAF. :( I wish they made 26XEL AV's :(