31st Annual Snowball Classic

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
I am willing to make the trip if someone needs a catcher/eh...i can somehow come up with sleeping arrangements last minute i think??

Also should i get picked up is it only 2013 utrip bats allowed or what is the bat standard

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
I am willing to make the trip if someone needs a catcher/eh...i can somehow come up with sleeping arrangements last minute i think??

Also should i get picked up is it only 2013 utrip bats allowed or what is the bat standard

2013 Utrip mostly shaved 2+ oz

Final Team List for Snowball

men's
joco/tyja/easton(little elm,tx)
billy bob’s bandits/club chill/asp nation(dallas,tx)
undisputed(sherman,tx)
yak attack(denison,tx)
louisville chuggers(dallas,tx)
tyson titans(sherman,tx)
simple jacks(grapevine,tx)
booya/hutchins plumbing(denison,tx)
malicious(denison,tx)
all balls(krum,tx)
wichita fielder's choice(wichita,ks)
throw togethers(dangerfield,tx)
super troopers(frisco,tx)
smokin aces(denison,tx)
demarini(euless,tx)
bombers(denison,tx)
tsa/fallout sports(purcell,ok)
slackers(denison,tx)
keystone/cut-n-edge(dallas,tx)
b&b drywall(belton,mo)
the b team (arlington,tx)
next level roofing (allen,tx)
all mixed up (byers,ok)
texas aggression/ntcwh (sherman,tx)
crossfit paris (paris,tx)
walker timber (galdewater,tx)
falloutsports/hideaway shelters (lawton,ok)
ok shockers/falloutsports.com (denison,tx)
falloutsports/tsa (norman,ok)
oklahoma thunder buddies (lexington,ok)
lost cause (denison,tx)
cheapskates (denison,tx)
team franchize (sherman,tx)
soldados (mckinney,tx)
bringin heat (durant,ok)
dirtbags (norman,ok)

mixed
the crew(okc,ok)
jack’d(keota,ok)
frybread(okc,ok)
we love haters(moore,ok)
big t's/texoma craze(durant,ok)
abw(marietta,ok)
superbad(moore,ok)
stinky finger(moore,ok)
dtf/skeezers(coalgate,ok)
red devils(yukon,ok)
code blue(hugo,ok)
t4l(rattan,ok)
pnh(tulsa,ok)
lc hollywoods lingerie(dallas,tx)
glugg chuggers(arlington,tx)
haters wanted(ft. Worth,tx)
epic(topeka,ks)
wichita fielder's choice/coed(wichita,ks)
thrown together(sherman,tx)
all the way(savoy,tx)
laying pipe(wichita falls,tx)
duece4sports(fairview,tx)
jack’d (keota,ok)
frybread (okc,ok)
we love haters (moore,ok)
big t’s/texoma craze (durant,ok)
abw (marietta,ok)
super bad (moore,ok)
chicks-n-sticks (denison,tx)
landmark bank (denison,tx)
y que (denison,tx)
benchwarmers (denison,tx)
lost cause (denison,tx)
bwild (dallas,tx)
eddp (okc,ok)
extreme heat (collinsville,tx)
team ofg/a&m enterprise (ada,ok)
hot shots (sherman,tx)
one up (durant,ok)

randb0311

OK SHOCKERS...
LOL Ive been hit every year @ snowball pitchin, Probally by shaved sticks a lot of time, and It sucks ass but its always been part of the game, wear a mask and protect yourself, ANd by no means get drunk and pitch, esp @ Snowball tourney, those balls are hardest around. That being said, I see all you guys out there and remember Middles always open...

Triple7

Addicted to Softballfans
LOL Ive been hit every year @ snowball pitchin, Probally by shaved sticks a lot of time, and It sucks ass but its always been part of the game, wear a mask and protect yourself, ANd by no means get drunk and pitch, esp @ Snowball tourney, those balls are hardest around. That being said, I see all you guys out there and remember Middles always open...

Keep them high and right down the gut and I'll not hit ya.... Good luck

randb0311

OK SHOCKERS...
Triple7, That's why my ass always gets hit... never know where its goin when I pitch it..LOl JK See ya there bro..

LOB07

Coach
Looking to Play

Anyone need a player? Just moved to Richardson from Illinois. Looking to play some ball. Can play corner OF, middle IF, catch. (309)287-3610

aqua_barry

Addicted to Softballfans
We (B&B) lost to demarini in wb finals and then lost to asp 22-21 in loser bracket finals. Asp was up 22-0 in first when we headed home. Should be back in KC in time for work tomorrow.

Great tourney, well run, good umpiring, competitive, and perfect weather.

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
So after smoke asked the question is it true Kelly Hartman hit a pitcher in the face, bat failed badly and he was out on the field playing the next game??

Failed Bat

Like I stated on Lonestar:

The Bat did fail but it was closer to passing then 125. The bat was taken out of the tournament and not returned. No option of sending it off, bat will be destroyed.

TonyB

Addicted to Softballfans
Like I stated on Lonestar:

The Bat did fail but it was closer to passing then 125. The bat was taken out of the tournament and not returned. No option of sending it off, bat will be destroyed.
Why was there no option of sending it off? The policy you posted on the first page said "A decision to either send the bat off to the manufacture for testing will be made on the next business day."

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
Exactly. There is NO REPURCUSSIONS WHATSOEVER. that's what's wrong with the game go ahead and cheat. All that can happen is your bat gets thrown away. Great deterrent. So how is the guy who got hit

Meskin24

those arent pecks
he just said that to sound politically correct. Thats also why he never gave us a straight answer. Money talks. I have wanted to play in this tourney b/c I always hear its a good time. But 2 years in a row, a pitcher has been hit. i'm out. The fact that they have let the bat get back to the hitter. Even if you took the bat up for the rest of the tourney. What good does that do. Nothing. Im pretty sure Kelly Hartman has the bat control to stay out of the middle anyways. Sno-Ball will never get my money.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
So wait a minute, after all that happened last year. After you put a statement on here that bats would be sent off. You tuck your tail between your legs and do nothing once again. You truly are a worthless P.O.S. Dont worry should i ever go back to play snowball i will gladly give the same sentiments to your face.

Unreal!!!!

Gosh Damn this pisses me off....

BL18ok

Addicted to Softballfans
Hartman did this at Softball world 2 years ago and blamed the bat on RJ and he took the fall for him, becasue he doesnt play that much anymore. This is pretty sad

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Next time I get hit with a suspicious bat I am calling the police and asking they seize the bat for an assault investigation.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
Its been a couple of hours and I am still pissed off about this crap. I dont care if it is Jeff Hall...if the bat fails it gets sent the F*** off you gutless coward...

BWitt

Bat flipping with style!
Its been a couple of hours and I am still pissed off about this crap. I dont care if it is Jeff Hall...if the bat fails it gets sent the F*** off you gutless coward...

So every bat that fails needs sent in? Because not one tournament director is doing that......