3n2 Sale....fyi...

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I know there is nothing to exchange as you stated you threw them in the trash. I also realize you are not looking for a handout but at the same time what is a manufacturer to do when somebody bashes the brand, rightfully so, at any possible opportunity.

Sometimes you just cut your loses and say this guy is a complete douchebag and nobody should give a **** about what he says and sometimes you try to make it right.

I said I want to make it right and you say you don't want a hand out. I don't want you to continue to bash our brand because one unfortunate incident shouldn't define a customers point of view about our brand.

I'm willing to give you a free pair of shoes or a pair at a reduced cost! With the hopes that would make you happy and you would STFU already :p:p:p

Let me know what you would like to do!

I don't want a ****ing thing from anyone...........Even a free pair of shoes at reduced price..........I'll just quit bitching about it and let people take their risk that their shoes will fall apart and may not get the satisfaction that they rightfully deserve and purchased when the bought the product.

Nat X

Dios mio, man.
I don't want a ****ing thing from anyone...........Even a free pair of shoes at reduced price..........I'll just quit bitching about it and let people take their risk that their shoes will fall apart and may not get the satisfaction that they rightfully deserve and purchased when the bought the product.

C'mon man. Just take the free shoes.:D

Blake

(|)

Swing you stopped me from ordering a pair. Just thought you'd like to know that

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Read it again.......They're free shoes " or at a reduced price.".........So, I'm confused by what he means.

I would assume free shoes among certain ones, or if you want higher end ones he'd give them to you for as steeply reduced price.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
I would assume free shoes among certain ones, or if you want higher end ones he'd give them to you for as steeply reduced price.

Yeah, I think the same thing, but I bought the best and and I'm not paying again....Or accepting a lesser product............

I thumb my nose at his offer if Asian women are not involved.

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Yeah, I think the same thing, but I bought the best and and I'm not paying again....Or accepting a lesser product............

I thumb my nose at his offer if Asian women are not involved.

Meh, I'd take him up on it myself but that's just me. I'm going to pick up a pair of the sale ones if the site ever starts working again, never had turfs and figured why not at that price to try some out. Can't figure out if I should get 13s or 14s. My New Balance cleats are 14 4E width, guessing I should go with a 14.

pimawarrior

Addicted to Softballfans
Bought a new pair of 3n2 turfs bout a month ago and they are very comfortable and have replaced my Mizuno 9 spikes. Just a caution the shoes run about 1/2 size larger than stated. I'm going to try and score another pair in this deal!:D:D:D

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Bought a new pair of 3n2 turfs bout a month ago and they are very comfortable and have replaced my Mizuno 9 spikes. Just a caution the shoes run about 1/2 size larger than stated. I'm going to try and score another pair in this deal!:D:D:D

Ok, so a if I wear a 13 in tennis/cross training shoes and a 14 in cleats, what would you say I should go with. Also, how's the width?

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
Read it again.......They're free shoes " or at a reduced price.".........So, I'm confused by what he means.

I said I would offer you a free pair or a pair at a reduced price!

That means I would have given you a free pair of shoes or "since you weren't looking for a handout" a pair at a reduced price so you didn't feel it was a handout or whatever you wanted to call it.

I think I was pretty clear on my offer and you were very clear in stating you didn't want anything from us no matter what it was.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Meh, I'd take him up on it myself but that's just me. I'm going to pick up a pair of the sale ones if the site ever starts working again, never had turfs and figured why not at that price to try some out. Can't figure out if I should get 13s or 14s. My New Balance cleats are 14 4E width, guessing I should go with a 14.

I can say this................The damn things were comfortable though. Very nice.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci

That means I would have given you a free pair of shoes or "since you weren't looking for a handout" a pair at a reduced price so you didn't feel it was a handout or whatever you wanted to call it.

I think I was pretty clear on my offer and you were very clear in stating you didn't want anything from us no matter what it was.

If Swing keeps complaining but won't take the shoes feel free to send them to me since I didn't what I was looking for today....:D

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS

Ok.........I'll stop talking **** about them. I do thank you for your offer, but I already have 4 pairs of ball shoes and I wouldn't use them, and if anyone thought that they could get them off of me, they'd be pm'ing me for them........And accepting them and then selling them or giving them to someone else would be wrong.

Thanks for the offer though, I do appreciate it.

guzzler2209

The Veteran
I've been wearing 3N2 cleats and turfs for years. I played ball in Asia with and against the guys that originally started up the company. I've always been happy with the comfort of the shoes. They've had a bit of an issue with durability but I never felt that I didn't get my money's worth....if they last a full season i'm happy.

Just ordered two pair on this deal and hoping that some of the things i've recently heard about even less durability are untrue...but for $20 how can you complain?

crdawg2521

PowerTek Performance Apparel & Lizard Skins Rep.
I've been wearing 3N2 cleats and turfs for years. I played ball in Asia with and against the guys that originally started up the company. I've always been happy with the comfort of the shoes. They've had a bit of an issue with durability but I never felt that I didn't get my money's worth....if they last a full season i'm happy.

Just ordered two pair on this deal and hoping that some of the things i've recently heard about even less durability are untrue...but for $20 how can you complain?

The company has came a long way since that day and so has another brand on this board who was an offshoot of 3n2 ;)

I can say with certainty that all manufacturing issues from using stronger glues, better stitching, etc have all been resolved.

Thank you for your continued support

FL Auburn Tiger

Wannabe Masher
just ordered me a pair today when i got the email....i ordered the momentum the other day and got them today....amazingly comfortable, more comfortable than my nike shox shoes....cant wait to get these, does anyone know if these are as comfortable as the momentums?

3N2Sports

Addicted to Softballfans

SWING - As the manufacturer, we have offered to exchange your problem child under our warranty program, which offers a manufacturers warranty in previous threads. We understand your frustration as you spend money and want a solid product. All we would need is either a photo or in your case where a physical product may not be available a brief description of what may of been wrong. If it is an identified defect, we will replace it. Its pretty simple. We are here to make product that is productive not destructive.

We appreciate Crawdawgs intensity and vigor for our product, but we wanted to clear the air and focus on the fact that we believe in our product and our customer service. We have alot of customers (retail and wholesale) that are very happy with our customer service and product equally. We would like to make you feel the same way. A 3N2 customer is a valuable commodity and we appreciate each of them.

Concerning the 1-Day Deal - It is unfortunate that the one-day deal was timed with a large weather storm that has spiked traffic, but also we were going through a large server upgrade on our end, so the error was on us. We have extended the 1-Day deal through Friday 11AM so there is plenty of time to take advantage of these savings while the snow piles up in your backyards.

-3N2

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
Just ordered some. There are quite a few sizes of the Black and White available still by the looks of it. Shipping to IL was about $13 for a total of $33 and change.

rj_brown77

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered two pairs. I bought some 3n2's a couple seasons ago and they tore up very fast, but the CS was top notch on replacing them. I hope these last longer for sure.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
SWING - As the manufacturer, we have offered to exchange your problem child under our warranty program, which offers a manufacturers warranty in previous threads. We understand your frustration as you spend money and want a solid product. All we would need is either a photo or in your case where a physical product may not be available a brief description of what may of been wrong. If it is an identified defect, we will replace it. Its pretty simple. We are here to make product that is productive not destructive.

We appreciate Crawdawgs intensity and vigor for our product, but we wanted to clear the air and focus on the fact that we believe in our product and our customer service. We have alot of customers (retail and wholesale) that are very happy with our customer service and product equally. We would like to make you feel the same way. A 3N2 customer is a valuable commodity and we appreciate each of them.

Concerning the 1-Day Deal - It is unfortunate that the one-day deal was timed with a large weather storm that has spiked traffic, but also we were going through a large server upgrade on our end, so the error was on us. We have extended the 1-Day deal through Friday 11AM so there is plenty of time to take advantage of these savings while the snow piles up in your backyards.

-3N2

Stupid me...........I forgot to take a picture of the damaged shoe. :cool: It's cool........I'll just stop bitching.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Lol. You puss :rolleyes:

I've only been doing it for a month straight and actually besides not getting shoes replaced..................The reps here have taken it pretty well. Enough is enough. There comes a time that you're not just bitching, but being a *****..............and I've been across that line for at least 12 days. :D