4 Homers in 30 Seconds

Keyhole

You're ****ing out!
No not 415 bro cuz the Google Earth "Divit" says 430 feet... lool

Lol...we didn't mark where the ball landed. Our 3rd guy was out there shagging other balls and showed us the divot when we walked out there. It was right under that tree.

I actually posted that more as a goof than anything, I have nothing to prove.

Keyhole

You're ****ing out!
Does anyone really even understand how far 430' is?? I mean really??...............430'???...........

It's the distance from home plate to where the ball landed. I agree, it was pretty awesome. Oh, and fwiw, I kinda got jammed on that swing. And my cnt reissue is pretty new and not quite broken in.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Does anyone really even understand how far 430' is?? I mean really??...............430'???...........

Yeah exactly how far he hit that ball, what do I have to gain from lying about another dude? If I was talking **** it would be about myself. :D

Unfortunately there isnt a video editing software powerful enough to make me look like I hit that far. :(

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Yeah exactly how far he hit that ball, what do I have to gain from lying about another dude? If I was talking **** it would be about myself. :D

Unfortunately there isnt a video editing software powerful enough to make me look like I hit that far. :(

Well............From my own standpoint.......I've actually hit balls one hell of a long ways....Saw where they landed and had someone tell me that they went further than they did. Their perception of where the ball landed is different than the reality of where it actually landed......Now, for this one....Really??? 430'?? That's not just a shot, that is a ****ing monster. I'm not saying that anyone is lying, but just that perhaps they're mistaken.........430 ****ing feet?? Really???

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Well............From my own standpoint.......I've actually hit balls one hell of a long ways....Saw where they landed and had someone tell me that they went further than they did. Their perception of where the ball landed is different than the reality of where it actually landed......Now, for this one....Really??? 430'?? That's not just a shot, that is a ****ing monster. I'm not saying that anyone is lying, but just that perhaps they're mistaken.........430 ****ing feet?? Really???

Listen bro you know me from way back, you know I wouldnt bs you....and we found the ball divot. Listen, I never said he hits that far in dead of summer with a utrip hot dot.....Yes we know exactly how far that is, REALLY ****IN FAR....thats why I was yelling like a 16yo boy that saw tittays for the first time.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Listen bro you know me from way back, you know I wouldnt bs you....and we found the ball divot. Listen, I never said he hits that far in dead of summer with a utrip hot dot.....Yes we know exactly how far that is, REALLY ****IN FAR....thats why I was yelling like a 16yo boy that saw tittays for the first time.

Alright man...If you say so.

Swilldog

Everyone loves bombs!
I dont doubt the second vid at all.. good bat, good ball, cool out and all that oooohing and ahhhhhing while was in air it had to go pretty far.