44/.400 ball

Guru11

The Veteran
A buddy of mine is playing NSA, and they are allowing the 44 cor, .400 compression ball. Whats the best ball, and where can I get a good deal?

jsam21238

Addicted to Softballfans
A buddy of mine is playing NSA, and they are allowing the 44 cor, .400 compression ball. Whats the best ball, and where can I get a good deal?

Yes... 44/400 or 52/275 balls are allowed. Single layer balls only after June 1st. The SBF store

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing nsa bring own ball in April what 44/400 should I get? TA, tattoo or evil?

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
0.400 lbs of compression would kinda suck, but hitting a ball that had the physically impossible CoR of 44. would be hilariously entertaining. Kind of screw with the current understanding of physics (violating the laws of the universe does that...) but that's a minor problem...

CoR is always a decimal (it's a fraction/percent of 1.00) and compression should always be a whole number in the triple digits ;)

chris21

Addicted to Softballfans
the TAs or Evils are really good....if you're looking for a great deal on an underrated 44/400, check out the Reebok ball...you'll be plesently surprised and they run around $25 a dozen...JMO

Gladiator23

The Veteran
The new single layer NSA Tattoos are available on adstarr.com. Just order the 12" composite .44/400 item #nt1244pc and they will send the new single layer ball. I just ordered a dozen to try them out.

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
If Tattoo is using "Microcell" then they owe Me a ****load of $$ or will be stuck with a bunch of balls they Wont be selling.
You might want to clarify that Creative

igo4uga0586

Addicted to Softballfans
The current tattoos are multi layer. I talked to kevin a few weeks ago and the new NSA ball will have the same model number with a "-1" added to it.

FLETCH75

Addicted to Softballfans
the TAs or Evils are really good....if you're looking for a great deal on an underrated 44/400, check out the Reebok ball...you'll be plesently surprised and they run around $25 a dozen...JMO

Where do you find them at?