.44 400 hit your own suggestions

T2RACING

Addicted to Softballfans
Playing in NSA tourney this weekend and it's hit ur own .44 400 balls. What ones would you guys go with?

T2RACING

Addicted to Softballfans
Thunder advance is what I was thinking. Hope I can find them. I'm passing thru cincy and Lexington for work the next 2 days.. Anybody local to those areas know where to grab them?

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)
NSA Thunder Advance balls are what I would choose for a hr derby over any other ball.

chrislcbaseball

Addicted to Softballfans
Thunder advance is what I was thinking. Hope I can find them. I'm passing thru cincy and Lexington for work the next 2 days.. Anybody local to those areas know where to grab them?

Actually i think if you go south to Nicholasville there is an NSA store where you can buy some, i have never personally bought any there but i have heard from several people that you can pick up NSA balls there.... right off of the main road on the right, beside McDonalds...

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
If you're hitting anything other than NSA Thunder Advances, you're doing it wrong.

Mark1980

Manager
I am playing in an all weekender NSA tourney, going all day and night Friday night to Sunday afternoon not this weekend but next. Just bought some TAs myself.