5% Nutrition supplements?

dafox

Fox in Socks
The Pre workout formula doesn't look half bad. The 1.5g creatine is underdosed, 2 scoops would be nice ---expect then caffeine would be 500mg.

Dirt27

Cage Bomb Hero
^^^^500mg of caffeine is not all that much. ACSM recommends 3-9mg/kg of caffeine combined with glucose one hour prior to exercise to increase carbohydrate absorption. For an individual that weighs 160lbs (72kg) that equals about 7mg/kg of caffeine. Of course this dosage may come with side effects which is most commonly stomach issues and elevated blood pressure.

Like creatine, caffeine is a proven performance enhancer.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Piana is a steroid freak... But he isn't on Synthol... No way he can have cuts like that on Synthol... Ijs...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
It's a comsmedic procedure called PMMA injections. He's admitted to it.

He's admitted to trying it... But his arms wouldn't look like that if that's what he was using... I think he's a piece of ****, I wouldn't buy any of his stuff... He's juiced out and sells supplements like that's the reason why he looks the way he does... I could care less either way, but I'm just pointing out that Synthol deforms your arms, no way they would look like the way they do if he were using Synthol in em...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually just seen a video clip he recently did... His biceps look like ****... Has Me wondering now....

I get a kick out of watching his videos. I've seen some videos on how he is honest about how you lift on steroids and natural. Actually pretty good when you compare to legit natty guys information on natural lifting intensity and rep ranges.