stork - jerry remy redux
Jeremy (riots friend) - hgh all-stars
joker - midgets piss me off!
T.Heck - fielders jet stream

bold ones are people who didn't want back in cause they can't stream
blue ones are people who are confirmed and signed up in the league
green are ones who said they want in but not signed up in the league
reds are unknown at this point

i'll need to email you a link to sign up if you want in, so pm me your email address.

last year we had twelve and it went off without a hitch. draft date / time is TBD, what's on the league below is default

Season Type: Full
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Sun Mar 16 10:30pm EDT
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute
Max Teams: 12
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Player Universe: All baseball
New Players Become Available: As soon as Yahoo adds them View List of Forced Players
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 1
Trade End Date: August 17, 2014
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 2 days
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo Sports
Trade Review: Commissioner
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 3 - changed from 4
Min Innings Pitched: 30
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 1
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (8 teams)
Note: Week 24 runs 7 days from Sep 15 to Sep 21

Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: No
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, OF, OF, OF, Util, SP, SP, SP, RP, RP, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL
Batters Stat Categories: Runs (R), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Total Bases (TB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base Percentage (OBP)
Pitchers Stat Categories: Wins (W), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB), Quality Starts (QS)

Last edited:

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
if it was 4 last year and people want to make it 2, why not just make it 3? Most of the good starting pitchers are owned anyway.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm good with 4 or 3. I think 2 is too little. Injuries happen. Closer's lose jobs, etc.

trip

stfu
i'm good with 3.

majority rules. and tdotheck's vote doesn't mean anything since he already bowed out of the league.

The Crimedog

Best ASA Baterator
If we're going to keep doing this league why not make it a keeper league? Starting next year of course. Thoughts?

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
I'm good with keepers if everyone else wants to and Crimedog I'm out on the free league this year. I don't have the time to keep up with the leagues I pay for much less a free one, sorry

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I think I might bounce too CD. I think I may have signed up, so have to figure out how to drop if you can't. I just can't say I will put in the full effort at this point.

Got signed up on this one though.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
This league should be named dung pie..... Because of the few pieces of **** that play in it.

trip

stfu
is there a way for us to make it a keeper from last year? like assign a team someone before the draft?

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
Yes.... But I would wait until next year, Get the rules out of the way now so people can draft according.

T.Heck

Your favorite Cubs fan
You can get the draft order pre draft but you will have to assign keepers to rounds unless you just have them kept off the top. (Then You take away value and people keep mostly studs and the draft pool dries up)

Or random order on draft day and people go in and select there keepers themselves.

j.bishop

Nothing to see here
Yeah jut choose how many players you wanna keep and let people pick from their final rosters last year

Joker

what about the new guys? also everyone didn't plan on it being a keeper league. some went back and added guys who were on the DL/waiver at the end of the season

trip

stfu
and I assume anyone who fills a vacancy would just get their pick of the litter of the remaining rosters for their keeper?

if everyone wants to try and do it we could offer the last 1-2 teams a discount on the fees or something just to fill the league