$50 sbf baseball league

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I didn't even really notice it was playoffs. Was wondering and all, but yeah.

trip

stfu
remember this is a keeper league this year. i'd really not like to have to find people to take over someone's roster, if we can help it.

i'm sure someone forgot and will pitch a fit though

trip

stfu
whatever they were last year, i'll have to look... I honestly don't remember what it was.

600 purse

don't quote me on the following, i'll default to whatever we said last year since I don't see it on the first couple pages of this guy

pretty sure joker and ssf chopped last year though. I don't even know who i'm playing so I can't ask him to chop. and he prolly won't anyways since i'm the 8th seed

trip

stfu
the **** is paypal trying to charge me a fee for sending money via friends & family?

275/225/100

speedkills8

Starting Player
Not sure if this is why but I found this:

If you used a credit card or debit card for funds as a gift, you are charged a processing fee, 2.9% plus $.30. If funds come from your account balance or bank account, no charge.

trip

stfu
mother****er. I just added a new card and am outta town for a week. gonna tie this off today. fee's on me then since it takes a month for them to send me 2 cents via bank account

speedkills8

Starting Player
Hey did you guys receive payout before trip went outta town? He'll probably get on it when he gets back, I didn't see it in my paypal and just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

trip

stfu
yeah I was outta town for a week or so. just sent everything. was hoping to wait it out so they could re-verify my ****ing bank after they wanted my passport photo. ****ers wouldn't let me send money without attaching a 3% fee. whatever.. **** paypal.

keeper league, don't forget.

any waiver keepers will be 15th, 14th, etc

ssf

Too tired to care
yeah I was outta town for a week or so. just sent everything. was hoping to wait it out so they could re-verify my ****ing bank after they wanted my passport photo. ****ers wouldn't let me send money without attaching a 3% fee. whatever.. **** paypal.

keeper league, don't forget.

any waiver keepers will be 15th, 14th, etc

Your team has no players worth keeping.