6th Annual Swinging Bunt Super Draft Tournament (April 27-29)

monkey31

Addicted to Softballfans
Since I'm in the uppper tier of age here for this tourney, do I get any sort of handicapping for hitting?? Don't know if I can hit my way out of a paper bag anymore.

Illini_Doc_19

Addicted to Softballfans
Since I'm in the uppper tier of age here for this tourney, do I get any sort of handicapping for hitting?? Don't know if I can hit my way out of a paper bag anymore.

No handicapping for age especially since there is a guy who plays really well with only one leg.

Sixes

K C C O
stupid sociology final is the day after we'd get back. looks like i will be studying in the truck on the way to and from the Bunt

jshell73

Far from Normal
stupid sociology final is the day after we'd get back. looks like i will be studying in the truck on the way to and from the Bunt

Talk to your professor, sometimes they'll let you take it early if you have a conflict. Just hint that it's another final, not a softball tourney.

Sixes

K C C O
Talk to your professor, sometimes they'll let you take it early if you have a conflict. Just hint that it's another final, not a softball tourney.

I'll have about 20 hours of studying in by the time I get back....so i'll solid.

Sixes

K C C O
books on tape mofo...you guys will be able to pass a Sociology final by the time the trips over....

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia

I hit behind you last year and I think you only made one out all weekend!! :eek:

Sixes

K C C O
Is that so you can be sober for the HR derby?

You know if you ride with us you'll be pounding keystones....

hinzy

}}i{{
Is that so you can be sober for the HR derby?

You know if you ride with us you'll be pounding keystones....

Why the hell would I want to be sober for a HR derby? Never have been before, why start now? ;)

BTW, Pub II is a bar.... Pretty sure sitting there till you guys show up is not going to keep me sober.

Sixes

K C C O
me = retarded....I am sorry i ever questioned and/or doubted you Hinzy.

yes, my brain is fried, i am on my third test this week. When you take college seriously it takes work, not like the 1st time when all I did was get loaded and chase snizz

dustman11

This guy means business!
I hit behind you last year and I think you only made one out all weekend!! :eek:

He made 3 outs last year, I think...it was a bad weekend for him. The year before he only made one out and it was his last AB of the tournament....a diving catch by the RF at that!

kingaj99

Got hits?
me = retarded....I am sorry i ever questioned and/or doubted you Hinzy.

yes, my brain is fried, i am on my third test this week. When you take college seriously it takes work, not like the 1st time when all I did was get loaded and chase snizz

Can't get the snizz anymore? :confused: :p

hinzy

}}i{{
Hinzy send me a PM I will pick you up and drink with you at Pub II..

I'll save this post.... not sure if I'm for sure doing that, it's just something I'm thinking of doing cause I HATE driving and being in a vehicle for that long. Especially on the way home when I'm tired and hungover :eek::eek:

stockymex18

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll save this post.... not sure if I'm for sure doing that, it's just something I'm thinking of doing cause I HATE driving and being in a vehicle for that long. Especially on the way home when I'm tired and hungover :eek::eek:

Just think of all the beef jerky you would miss out on as we stop at EVERY gas station on the way home....:p;):D

kerrdog79

Addicted to Softballfans
Time to ponder who my intentional walk victim will be this year. Please feel free to leave your suggestions here :)

Please note Washko cannot be nominated he got the honor last year :)