8th Annual Swinging Bunt

T Ripp

<font color="gray">GDC SILVER STATUS MEMBER</font>
that's my own file. the captains don't have that. i took what dusty sent and made it more user friendly.

ps...which one should i have while i draft?

cpk_zpsb87004e4.jpg

I say go with A. So by user friendly do you mean you color coded the players by primary positions?

T Ripp

prob not to long after they are done... Question is when will they be done... LOL

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
last round. we'll post **** once we get everyone's actual name and what not. and i believe i'm the only "texan" coming - i lived in illinois for 26 years

T Ripp

last round. we'll post **** once we get everyone's actual name and what not. and i believe i'm the only "texan" coming - i lived in illinois for 26 years

Damn bout done... Nice I'm sationed here in IL at Scott AFB.. My Mom and Dad live down in San Antonio which I usually make my way down there to visit every summer.... Just pretty nice seeing ppl come from all over to play in this even though most come from IL/MO and the rest from surrounding states..

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
we're done. just finished picking our team numbers. everything will be posted soon. we'll post a link to the SB site for the full rosters. then normally the captains that are on SBF will make their own thread.

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
Damn bout done... Nice I'm sationed here in IL at Scott AFB.. My Mom and Dad live down in San Antonio which I usually make my way down there to visit every summer.... Just pretty nice seeing ppl come from all over to play in this even though most come from IL/MO and the rest from surrounding states..

there's about 7-9 MN guys.

freydog01

<font color="#0000FF">Mr. Mom</font>
Did anyone start a Sell items at the Bunt thread thus year? Didn't see anything... just wondered if anyone was bringing stuff to sell?

T Ripp

we're done. just finished picking our team numbers. everything will be posted soon. we'll post a link to the SB site for the full rosters. then normally the captains that are on SBF will make their own thread.

Yup that's usually how it is...

there's about 7-9 MN guys.

Yeah I seen that there was atleast that many last year and some guys came from Offutt last year...

Sixes

K C C O
There is 7 MN guys coming this year....down from 12 last year.

Two have family stuff, two have jobs stuff, and one is still "occupied"

Boom31

Addicted to Softballfans
[QalreadyUOTE=Sixes;17811823]There is 7 MN guys coming this year....down from 12 last year.

Two have family stuff, two have jobs stuff, and one is still "occupied"[/QUOTE]

I already gave that asshat Bryan some **** for not being able to play. Told him the bunt>work