8th Annual Swinging Bunt

I'm probably one of the few crazy persons that enjoys playing early. I never sleep well the night before a tournament anyways.

jhob54

who cares
I put this in the trade forum for the bint thought I would put it here also so more people saw it.

I have a Bo-Flex Blaze home workout system bought for wife last year she used it maybe 20 times. It comes with up to 300lbs of resistance bands and the leg attachment. I paid $800 and some change for it. Trade for softball equipment(bat or bats), or sale $200 OBO. Here is description of it from website.

Get Your Body Ready for the Beach with the Bowflex Workout System

Look good and feel great working out with this Bowflex Blaze workout system, which allows you to perform over 60 gym-quality exercises from the comfort of your own home. The Bowflex Power Rod unit offers resistance or weight that feels as good or better than free weights without the inertia or risk of join pain usually associated with free weights. The sliding seat rails for rowing add an aerobic element to your workouts.

The Bowflex workout system is time proven tool for getting your body in shape, and with heavy steel construction you can workout for years to come. You are going to look great.

Bowflex Blaze workout system is constructed of steel and heavy-duty material to provide durability while helping to resist flexing during exercising...

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Everyone else is posting in the seperate team threads. As far as I know there isn't anyone else from my team on SBF which really sucks.

It should be mandatory for captains to be on here. :) I started the Team 1 thread after waiting a couple days. Only one other person on it.

redbirdfan1

Focker
4:30 for my first game time seam right to you? something smells fishy.

Fishy_14dd7b_226748.jpg

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
derek, your captain is retarded:

Team 6
7:30am - Team 1 - Field 1
10:30am - Team 9 - Field 3
12:30pm - Team 7 - Field 4
3:30pm - Team 2 - Field 2

Derek01

D + BP DON'T= C
Adam, I was just joking as it started out they were trying to avoid me. You silly Texas transplant.

KevBo#1

Coach
Bunt Weather Update............

Fri Apr 25
Mostly Sunny 73°
CHANCE OF RAIN:10%
WIND: WSW at 17 mph
:biggthumpup:

Sat Apr 26
Mostly Sunny 73°
CHANCE OF RAIN:0%
WIND:SSE at 13 mph

Sun Apr 27
Few Showers 70°
CHANCE OF RAIN: 30%
WIND:SSE at 16 mph
:confused:

IMAC1020

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone catching the ufc fight. I know buffalo wold wings did not show it after all last year. Main Street grill did have it though.

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
Bunt Weather Update............

Fri Apr 25
Mostly Sunny 43°
CHANCE OF RAIN:70%
WIND: WSW at 27 mph

Sat Apr 26
Mostly Sunny 43°
CHANCE OF RAIN:80%
WIND:SSE at 33 mph