8th Annual Swinging Bunt

It was 45 during my tournament on Saturday until the 5th inning of our last game where the sun finally came out. 70 on Sunday and perfect, now it's cold and rainy again. I hate winter.

Hawkeye92

OG Midget Mafia
With no games on Friday, is anyone interested in getting together for some BP on Friday afternoon? Let's get a list going and figure out what fields we can hit at.

jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans
With no games on Friday, is anyone interested in getting together for some BP on Friday afternoon? Let's get a list going and figure out what fields we can hit at.

I would be interested in BP Friday, probably going to be down there in the afternoon. This is my second year playing this so I don't know of any other fields in the area.

jscx79

Addicted to Softballfans
HR Derby 52 300 balls...about as exciting as watching...a HR Derby with 52 300 balls

I got a dozen Apex Bullet Derby balls and a few Ultimate Evils. I am sure others have some siting around that they can bring out and make the derby a little more exciting. We would just need a lot of people shagging balls to get them back in to use.