9/11 freakadelic

RustyShakleford

you should see the victim card the sellers are playing cause people don't agree with it

9/11 has absolutely nothing to do with softball. its great they want to raise money for charity, but a better choice could have been made in what charity to use that actually has something to do with softball.

WillW3

Starting Player
Seems pretty shady to me. I think the general consensus was to pull the bat. There are other ways to go about donating money to a family in need. Profiting off a bat is not one of them. Just me $.02

Wik

Addicted to Softballfans
They were probably thinking this would be akin to the 4TF series but it sounds like there has been alot of negative blow back thus far.

WillW3

Starting Player
Was just gonna say I saw the ad for it last night and now it's gone. Must've gotten a lot of heat to pull it that quick. Wonder if they'll honor any orders that were placed?
Yeah, lots of people bashing it. Pretty bad that all the reps were pulling the guilt card too. It's pretty pathetic. The weird thing is that it wasn't advertised nearly as much as every other exclusive.

RustyShakleford

Yeah, lots of people bashing it. Pretty bad that all the reps were pulling the guilt card too. It's pretty pathetic. The weird thing is that it wasn't advertised nearly as much as every other exclusive.
the guilt/victim card was strong. the only options were to sell it as is or not sell it or change the name and not donate anything. clearly those were the only options

jcmichaels42

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like they put this bat back up for sale again on the site. Now the proceeds are going to Tuesday's Children foundation.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Too many bats out there already especially when some are the same with different paint. Ridiculous. Hard to keep track anymore so I don't.

bakesta72

washed up hasbeen of SBF
there are tons of companies across america that feed off of disasters. this one just happens to sell bats. I personally don't care what they do with the money, simply because they are giving me a freshly/cool/trendy new paint job on a bat thats pretty good and that's the only reason I wanted it..... oh and I won it in a FB waffle :) :) :)