9.5 weeks and still no pants

twinsboy16

We were told we would have them in 6 weeks and now we are 9 1/2 weeks from when we placed our order. :( Our manager has texted/emailed Dave over and over with no luck.

Last edited:

Phantom#45

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah unfortunately they still havent figure out that communication is key. I am sure if this is anything like the story they gave me it will sound something like this . The printer we were using is way behind so we switched your order over to a different company and they should start working on your stuff in a couple days. Then when 2 weeks go by and you still dont have your stuff the story changes again to something like this. After we moved your order from the original printer to the new one there waiting to get the material in and will start running them soon should have them by the end of the week.

This company has some serious issues. While they make provide a very nice product there customer service is dreadful if you actually get a response from one of them. If I recall correctly it took somewhere around 3.5 months to get all of are stuff last year but the problem was that it didnt match because apparently there not smart enough to check the colors of the finished product to the color of the art work they provided there customer. Gold is no where near the same color as the really bright green color that Oregon used. Needs less to say I am still waiting for them to make things right but he wont respond to my emails so it doesnt look like that will ever happen.

jgoose5

The Veteran
Yeah unfortunately they still havent figure out that communication is key. I am sure if this is anything like the story they gave me it will sound something like this . The printer we were using is way behind so we switched your order over to a different company and they should start working on your stuff in a couple days. Then when 2 weeks go by and you still dont have your stuff the story changes again to something like this. After we moved your order from the original printer to the new one there waiting to get the material in and will start running them soon should have them by the end of the week.

This company has some serious issues. While they make provide a very nice product there customer service is dreadful if you actually get a response from one of them. If I recall correctly it took somewhere around 3.5 months to get all of are stuff last year but the problem was that it didnt match because apparently there not smart enough to check the colors of the finished product to the color of the art work they provided there customer. Gold is no where near the same color as the really bright green color that Oregon used. Needs less to say I am still waiting for them to make things right but he wont respond to my emails so it doesnt look like that will ever happen.

Sadly that is pretty close to the story that I got.

oh and GO HAWKEYES!

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
May as well bump this up. Still relevant today

Everyone who reads this please take note: HELTON17 was never involved in this deal. He knows nothing about the facts of it at all. He clearly is here to stir the pot to entertain himself. HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS!

Now that the disclaimer has been stated....

Mr. Helton17,
How is this relevant? This too was taken care of and you know nothing about it.

Why not drop it already? Did you not get your money back for the single jersey that you ordered that was late due to a completely reasonable production issue, as you asked for?

You can bash me on here all you want if that's how you get your pleasure. My suggestion is to find a more productive and positive hobby, but you can do what you want. I've said what I needed to say at this point, and I am not going to reopen books on things. Especially for someone that had nothing to do with the transaction in the first place. It looks to me like you are just choosing to carry some vendetta against me and instead of being a man and approaching me directly, you'd rather do it on here so you and your friends can have fun.

You have a wonderful day now.

Dave

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
I'm having a great day. Just want people to know how you treat communication in your business.

Zilla49

<font color="#FF3399">Zilla Monster</font>
their communication is flat out horrible. one of the worst businesses ive tried to deal with communication wise. a good cause but the dealbreaker was the comm.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
their communication is flat out horrible. one of the worst businesses ive tried to deal with communication wise. a good cause but the dealbreaker was the comm.

You want me to post the 4 emails that I sent you where I had to repeat myself over and over again until finally I refunded you BEFORE you even asked for it?

Communication is two way street and if I am writing you emails explaining things in detail, but you can't stop popping off long enough to understand, is that on me?

I don't know that it is, but that's fine. Once again, you had nothing to do with THIS thread, so your intentions are obvious. To bury someone you don't know over one mistake that they tried to make right on.

You guys are really comical at this point. Griping and complaining and burying me AFTER you got EXACTLY what you were after, your money back.

Last edited:

Zilla49

ACTUALLY YES i do want you to post those emails bc i asked you multiple times why my jersey was thrownaway/not made (never would answer and just dodge the question), i asked why you said i had a refund a while back bc i never mentioned myself wanting a refund when i asked repeatedly the status of my jersey bc i wanted to show it off at a tourney i had coming up(dodged and never answered), and if i supposedly had my refund...i didnt receive money and my order was cancelled by YOU/YOUR COMPANY. so before you say youre explaining stuff in detail...how bout ill post some of these emails in a bit for the facts. and actually its a fellow board bro who is having problems with your communication skills as well...see how there are multiple ppl having problems with you...this isnt a me vs BIGDAVE. this is a group of people having problems with Big Dave.

Zilla49

alsoooooo you didnt refund me before i asked for it.. i had to tell you to refund me bc it was "NOT a pleasure doing business with you." remember that? maybe ill post that email too just for a refresher for you.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
alsoooooo you didnt refund me before i asked for it.. i had to tell you to refund me bc it was "NOT a pleasure doing business with you." remember that? maybe ill post that email too just for a refresher for you.

Whatever man. Post it. Knock yourself out.

Helton17

You want me to post the 4 emails that I sent you where I had to repeat myself over and over again until finally I refunded you BEFORE you even asked for it?

Communication is two way street and if I am writing you emails explaining things in detail, but you can't stop popping off long enough to understand, is that on me?

I don't know that it is, but that's fine. Once again, you had nothing to do with THIS thread, so your intentions are obvious. To bury someone you don't know over one mistake that they tried to make right on.

You guys are really comical at this point. Griping and complaining and burying me AFTER you got EXACTLY what you were after, your money back.

1. One mistake? Several are popping up.

2. Wrong. I was after a jersey to honor a student that I used to work with. I could have cared less about the money, thats why I was willing to pay $50 in the first place. Also, we should not have to come after you for communication. Its your job as the supplier here.

And the thread wasn't bumped because I had a say in this transaction, it was to show that the communication problem you had then is still pertinent today.

Have a good day, Dave.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
1. One mistake? Several are popping up.

2. Wrong. I was after a jersey to honor a student that I used to work with. I could have cared less about the money, thats why I was willing to pay $50 in the first place. Also, we should not have to come after you for communication. Its your job as the supplier here.

And the thread wasn't bumped because I had a say in this transaction, it was to show that the communication problem you had then is still pertinent today.

Have a good day, Dave.

One production issue caused problems for several jerseys. That's what I meant and you and I both know that is what I meant. You're simply trying to keep stirring this up.

If the jersey was "in honor of" and it wasn't about the money, then why not wait for it and take the free dry fit I offered with the several apologies that I gave to you by email and on this message board? You chose a refund so that is what I gave you. Why not just move on with your choice? Why get on here and post OVER AND OVER AGAIN that I am a liar and a thief? What good that does that do for you?

Again Helton, even after all this crap on here, I will say this AGAIN.....
I AM SORRY THAT YOUR JERSEY WAS LATE.
I AM SORRY THAT THE COMMUNICATION WAS NOT UP TO YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
I AM GLAD THAT I OWNED UP TO THE ISSUE WITH THE JERSEYS AND PROVIDED EVERYONE THAT WAS IMPACTED WITH THE ONLY GOOD OPTIONS THAT I HAD FOR RESOLVING THEM.
I AM GLAD TO HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH YOUR MONEY BACK AS YOU REQUESTED SO THAT I AM NOT VIEWED AS A THIEF.

Now, what else would you like from me? I genuinely would like to know because I don't see what you and your friends get out of banging on me on this board?

I seriously have a ton of work to do, so if you and the others choose to continue this, then you'll be doing it without my involvement.

I'm trying to take the high road here and bury this crap with you and your two buddies. I've apologized, I've refunded. I am working on getting everyone that is waiting on their orders their jerseys with their free dry fits so that I can make right on this and move on.

Thanks,
Dave

Helton17

My two buddies?

Dude this took forever to get here, but they are SICK!!!! Excellent Job on both the Jersey / Ass Towel.
Waiting sucks and like I said frustrating, but Dave is at least trying to make it right for all parties involved. Dave has communicated with me throughout this process, sometimes better then others, but besides the waiting part, I feel he is trying to make things right.
Jerseys fit one size up and take longer than expected to get in. Both a buddy and myself ordered a jersey at the same time and we got them in 6 weeks later. They both fit us one size up.
Will you be shipping my sleeve you said you shipped 2 weeks ago?
where is everyone at from this company have sent pms and emails for over a week with no answer to any of them?? placed a order for a cancer awarness uni on there site talked to Dave said 4 weeks and not heard anything....Also tried pming lucky..

Anyone know how to contact them i have used the info email also..
same for me emailed and no response over a week now.
Was in contact with Dave about the Fight Gear jerseys... said they are on the site. Looked and had some more questions and now it's been awhile since I've heard anything. Not too sure if I'm even interested now.
I hope you are right Touchdown, I had emailed Dave 3 weeks ago he said it would be shipped out in a couple days....I have been waiting for 9 weeks on my jersey...just giving you a heads up but as long he gets them out I will be happy
We were told we would have them in 6 weeks and now we are 9 1/2 weeks from when we placed our order. :( Our manager has texted/emailed Dave over and over with no luck.

Sadly that is pretty close to the story that I got.

oh and GO HAWKEYES!
July 25th

Fight for diabetes jersey

They will get it done over the weekend.
Waiting for an Old School FIGHT Breast Cancer Jersey. Ordered on 8/28. Last Contact was 9/9. Emailed a few times since then with no response.

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
My two buddies?

I can't win. I just apologized to you again. I just asked you what else you want from me.

Instead of answering some perfectly simple, reasonable and respectable questions, or just saying, "Hey man, I get that issues come up. We can bury this." you choose to keep your rant going.

I just don't see the upside for you at this point. You've just proven you are on a witch hunt here. Is it just a way to pass time and entertain yourself? Do you need me to tell you you've won, because I will. I'm not here to win.

Last edited:

jgoose5

The Veteran
Here is the deal, they do in fact do great work! I ordered pants from them 3 years ago now, and they are still in great condition. Where the problems started, was the lack of communication and not being able to up hold dead lines. I know that no one wants to turn away orders, but they need to be honest with the turnaround times. If they were honest with that, I highly doubt anyone would be bad mouthing them. I have had my run arounds with Dave, didnt end well at all. Ended up getting refunded. I do wish the deal would have been met, best pants I have ordered.

If you dont mind waiting, this is a good company. But if you are on a time crunch (10 weeks or less) I dont recommend them, even if you are told it will be done.

Country35

Banned User
Big Dave is an idiot, this is a public forum and he clearly shouldnt be involved in this unless he is willing to hear what people have to say. If he doesn't like it, sign off or fix his business practices maybe?

BigDave4

HOF Scorekeeper
Just curious guys... Why are we resurrecting a thread from 4 months ago? I was surprised to get an email that there were these replies honestly.

Mr. Country, I don't know you sir and you don't know me. I don't know that I've ever eve done business with you so I'm not sure how you can be qualified to call me an idiot, but this is 'Merica. Free speech and you're using it. Fair enough.

If there is something that you are waiting on from me jgoose or country, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dave

Dynasty101

Addicted to Softballfans
I ordered a fight jersey from Dave and he shipped it next day to make sure I had it for my tournament to honor my mom.

I had no issues and his communication was good.

That was my experience.