9 Spike Blast 2's

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
Got my first pair of Mizuno 9 Spike Blast 2 turf shoes this week. For anyone debating turfs vs cleats, I have been wearing cleats my whole life and these turfs are SO much more comfortable. I play infield on some pretty hard dirt and have had no problem at all with traction, no slippage in the batter's box...totally GTG.

I bought another brand of turf before trying the Blast, but the other brand felt really cheap out of the box and one of the lace holes ripped the first time I put them on. I returned them and picked up a pair of Blast 2's. My Blasts on the other hand feel really strudy, even though they are light as a feather.

I'm a believer...:D

bigdog69

the 1 and only
Best shoes in the game, hands down. The rubber soles will wear out before the shoes fall apart!

thats no kiddin i have had a pair thats now 3 years old i wanted to buy a new pair same shoe just different color but i couldnt justify doing it because the dam things wont wear down:mad:

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
thats no kiddin i have had a pair thats now 3 years old i wanted to buy a new pair same shoe just different color but i couldnt justify doing it because the dam things wont wear down

That's awesome. It's great to hear that they hold up well. I used to use cleats with interchangable spikes, and I would go through 2 sets of spikes a season. If I could get 2 seasons out of these I would be stoked.

VPD#9

23152cvc "NOT GTG"
That's awesome. It's great to hear that they hold up well. I used to use cleats with interchangable spikes, and I would go through 2 sets of spikes a season. If I could get 2 seasons out of these I would be stoked.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I told you to get these shoes, Rich!!!!
I've had my black pair for 3 seasons
now I believe you owe me $$$ for the find!!!! haha!!!!:D

I wanna tryout for your team when my shoulder gets better....:mad:

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
I always go up one half size of the shoe you currently wear.

They are comfortable. Especially if you have to play 8 games in one day...:)

3B707

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine are the same size as other shoes I wear, but I tend to like a little room, so I think the 1/2 size up recommendation is GTG.