A few VX2 hits

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
I went out Saturday and took my NIW 28oz. VX2 with me. After having a great time with a Cartel I borrowed, I figured I should compare my VX2 to it. Temps were around 15C, field is 300' deep with a 12' back fence.

I actually had put about 30 hits on the VX2 when I shot the video. I took the wrapper off and was hitting on the adjacent field which is only 275' deep. After hitting about a dozen out on that field, I decided to switch to the bigger field which is the the video below:

I'm no goon and I'm not a masher. I'm only 5'10" and about 175 lbs so hitting over 300' is a good shot for me.

I will admit, as others have said, the VX2 barrel does feel stiffer than the Cartel, but the Cartel i swung had over 1000 hits on it so anything is going to be stiffer for sure (also it was a 27oz). Distance was very similar on average with the broken in and webbed up Cartel having the edge by maybe 10-20 feet on the biggest shot. I found I hit the fence on the fly more often with the VX2 though.

Edit: The hand shake at the end wasn't from the bat. That's from swinging with a still-sprained wrist after jamming it a few weeks back on a bad slide.

Last edited by a moderator:

Atiyeh

BP Hero
I'm addicted to the sound. My VX2 sounds the same and I love it. Good video man! Rest that wrist so it helps right though.