A&V for Rings in Vegas 11/3-11/4

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Wish one of my local buddies had one of these so I could BP and get the feel for it.

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Al will have 3 divisions, he does them by number, but it's really Rec., E, and D. It all depends on oh much he likes you on which division he will put you in. Lots of sandbagging in A&V

synergy82

Addicted to Softballfans
Sometimes it seems as if there should only be two divisions with the comp that go there.Definite sandbagginn all tourney long.
WCM always has a legit squad so u shouldn't worry!;)

JBAUM17

Cha-Cha #17
Thanks, was just curious cause I have played in a PSTS tourney and some said its pretty much the same as A&V. Thanks for the input.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
krakrt and synergy82 nailed it on his description of how it'll be . I'm curious how big of a turnout it'll be and if the D's will be a 1 day since it'll have way less teams

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
FIRST GAME TIMES AND PARK SITES FOR A&V SATURDAY NOVEMBER 3, 2012
Please Check In 15 Min. Before Your Game Time
We will be using both parks for all teams
No Checks – Cash Only

Russell Road Park
5901 E. Russell Road
Henderson, Nevada 89014

8 am
Infoumas – Pink Sushi – Bohica – Diesel

9 am
Mexicanos – Eagle Paint – Cali Crooks – Chitz & Giggles

10 am
Resevoir Dogs – Cougar Hunters

Arroyo Grande Sports Complex
298 Arroyo Grande Blvd.
Henderson, Nevada 89014

8 am
STP – Blue Devils – Str8deadly – Buzz Kill
Lockdown – Chingao – Arsenal – Dysfunctional

9 am
Rebuttal – Farm Club – Mac’s Boyz – Habor Area Neighborhood
Bakersfield Neighborhood – W.C. Manikos – Sabotage - KMH

10 am
DMF – Powersurge

1 pm
Jalupnu – Team Dawgs – Hooligans – New Noise II

2 pm
Rebles – Discracious – Rejects – Killer B’s

3 pm
SSR – Diamond Kings – Big Balls – N2Deep – Flying High – Team Trouble

4 pm
Fury – Teabaggers – Lugnuts – Acme

So how many divisions are there???
It isn't really labeled.
I'm assuming the first grouping is the highest division since it has the least amount of teams.
Was trying to figure out if all divisions are a 2 day or not.

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
It almost seems like heis having 2 divisions at arroyo grande, and doing one in the am and one in the afternoon. I'll be at the park around 8 or so at arroyo grande

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
I guess I'll be at the other park on Russell road. Any noticeable differences between the 2 parks? Never played at either

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Damn it's to early to be waking up for this crap this morning!!! See you guys out there.

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
Fields where the highest division played were actually pretty nice. My team gave away our first game , won a game then dropped the next 2 . Pretty awful team outing for our team

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Maniakos ended up 3-2 just went cold and had some gnarly sun in our face, right Cha Cha?

How did everyone else do?

SoxFan81

Addicted to Softballfans
That sucks about the sun. It was horrible our first game, ended up having 2 balls
dropped by our outfield that were outs without the sun being so bad. Cost us 5 or 6 runs and ultimately the 1st game. That kinda set the tone. We won our 2nd game vs Mexicanos but lost the next 2. Lol, the 26oz frenzy I swung all day felt as bad as a Demarini Bruiser!!:p

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
The 26 on field 6 seemed pretty good. The bats werent horrible, seemed like decent pop off the bat, just no carry after leaving the infield really.