For Sale Add a pompom to your OEM headcover...

pointman131

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok guys and gals. I can add a pompom to your OEM headcover!!! This is a way to keep your factory stuff, and add your own flare... right now I am doing white, but I can do alot of different colors. And check this out, I'll do it for $12 for what is pictured. THIS IS ALL DONE BY HAND. Different colors may be more. Here is how it will work. Ship your HC to me with a M.O., check, or cash along with enough to cover return shipping or with a prepaid label. I will do the work then send it back to you... pretty simple. I have 100% feedback anywhere you can look. Let me know!!!
photobucket-2956-1314929036797.jpg

pointman131

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks bro... I got to lookin' at headcovers and after paying what I paid for snake eye in the picture I was like damn, there has got to be something cheaper folks could do than paying out the a$$ to have something that looks cool... you know?!

pointman131

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you know how to do it? Do you even play golf? Do you know how much pompom headcovers are going for? If you answered no to either of these questions, slap yourself and STFU... thanks, have a good weekend.