Adidas senior 2-piece and Utrip Ruckus

hamneggs

Interesting for those of you playing senior and Utrip - Both 26.5..... same weight, balance point, barrel weight and handle weight. [GALLERY=media, 32628]AA7C3F45-30D2-4E40-9CE2-7AF55BA42A25 by hamneggs posted May 5, 2019 at 6:54 PM[/GALLERY]

Mont 25

Addicted to Softballfans
Interesting for those of you playing senior and Utrip - Both 26.5..... same weight, balance point, barrel weight and handle weight. [GALLERY=media, 32628]AA7C3F45-30D2-4E40-9CE2-7AF55BA42A25 by hamneggs posted May 5, 2019 at 6:54 PM[/GALLERY]
Hamneggs,

Thanks for sharing this. Buying both may make sense from a BP perspective. You could use the U-Trip version for BP and the Senior version for games only.

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Hamneggs,

Thanks for sharing this. Buying both may make sense from a BP perspective. You could use the U-Trip version for BP and the Senior version for games only.
Mont good point, but a rep mentioned that both are same type bat but engineered for the specific Assoc. I saw them about a month ago. And felt alike, I would like to get one also just for BP. Whoever gets one please let us know what's your take on this model.

hamneggs

Ok, we put about 60 swings on the Ruckus today. Swing weight is the same as the red Senior bat. Started out tight and got better as we progressed. I think this’ll definitely take longer to break-in than the red. I’ll keep updating as get more swings

Mont 25

Addicted to Softballfans
At first I was interested in this bat, however, my interest has dulled. I was at the Rock N Reno Tournament and saw this bat; weight and design was the same as the senior bat, but it has no warranty. Most all USSSA bats have a 1-year warranty with a return. Adidas is not meeting the same standard as other bat manufacturers. Something to consider.

westtexas

"Godfather"
At first I was interested in this bat, however, my interest has dulled. I was at the Rock N Reno Tournament and saw this bat; weight and design was the same as the senior bat, but it has no warranty. Most all USSSA bats have a 1-year warranty with a return. Adidas is not meeting the same standard as other bat manufacturers. Something to consider.
I
I think they are offering a warranty for an additional fee

Mont 25

Addicted to Softballfans
They are it is $100
If this is the case, this means the cost of an Adidas Ruckus with a warranty is in the $320 range; $220 for the bat and $100 for the warranty. Note: the rep at the Rock N Reno did not mention the option of purchasing a warranty. Given the extra steps, I would simply purchase a backup Adidas Senior 2-piece. I do not see the value in purchasing the Ruckus. Maybe if I played both USSSA and SSUSA, I'd purchase both, but I no longer play USSSA. I'd only consider it for a bp bat.