Adidas

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Any 12" barrels out there..prefer the 2 PC in 26.5 but will listen to the orange 1 PC in 26oz.thank .

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
Any 12" barrels out there..prefer the 2 PC in 26.5 but will listen to the orange 1 PC in 26oz.thank .
Have you tried the 2pc, before pulling the trigger on a 1pc?
I finally got to hit today after 7 months on the mend, even though I'm still not 100% to play. I did swing the 27.5 with (60) hits and then the 26.5 with (40) hits All I will say is OMFG!!!!! Used mixed Sr. balls plus evil BP and the balls sounded like they shot out a cannon. The bat is a hot line-drive hitting bat after putting about 50 hits on it. I don't use light bats but they felt good, but looking forward to getting a 28.5... :eek::D:p

lefty8

Coach
I have to agree with you bigcat21 hits great at 50 swings. I have around 200 BP swings on my 28.5oz. and it's broke in enough for me.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks guys waiting on a 2pc to come in now.Hope I feel the same about them as you do.Really have liked the previous Adidas so here's hoping

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
I finally got to hit today after 7 months on the mend, even though I'm still not 100% to play. I did swing the 27.5 with (60) hits and then the 26.5 with (40) hits All I will say is OMFG!!!!! Used mixed Sr. balls plus evil BP and the balls sounded like they shot out a cannon. The bat is a hot line-drive hitting bat after putting about 50 hits on it. I don't use light bats but they felt good, but looking forward to getting a 28.5... :eek::D:p
Have you also hit the 1 PC 12"?

suitcase81056

SILVERBACK GORILLA

I have a 2 pc. 28.5oz.EL Adidas that I'm trying to trade for a 27oz. or 28oz. EL 2017 12in. Adidas. Know anyone who might be interested? :rolleyes:

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I have to agree with you bigcat21 hits great at 50 swings. I have around 200 BP swings on my 28.5oz. and it's broke in enough for me.
Awesome bro, can you tell us what is the digital scale weight of the 28.5??

bigcat21

THE OFFICIAL SBF SALSERO
I have a 2 pc. 28.5oz.EL Adidas that I'm trying to trade for a 27oz. or 28oz. EL 2017 12in. Adidas. Know anyone who might be interested? :rolleyes:
What A D!CK.. LOL!! I got a 12", but it's not a bat to give you.. LOL!!! BTW, can it be a used bat???