Advocare...

Primo

fat and famous pablo
if anyone is considering it, better jump on ship. 14,000 people in Dallas this weekend

I've done my fair share of mid level marking schemes.....this ones different.

start up is 80 bucks.....which 50 fo that comes to you in product. annual fee of 50 bucks....that's it.

no bs monthly quota where your'e required to buy x amount of product. when you're done, cancel the 50 dollar ANNUAL sub and you're out.

i use the products but i dont sell them...my wife does. they work........

iowa_kid

Manager
I'm not usually into all the bs marketing sales crap like this.. But my wife sells advocare as well.. I gave her a lot of crap until I started using some of the products and actually got educated.. Loves the products and seems to be a good gig on the sales side for my wife so far also

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
For folks potentially interested in buying this stuff, what kind of deal is available from people here (rather than order through their website)?

Primo

fat and famous pablo
if anyone wants to try some products, lmk.....i'd give you a discount via the wife so you can try them out. the whole concept being if you're already on this forum then you're already using something very similar.....so you sign up dirty cheap, get the 40% discount, sell the product to one other person and they basically pay for your ****

smeinders

Manager
Wow bro! No need to get mad about it. I guess I took what you said about "you don't sell the products" wrong. Didn't mean to step on your toes, my appologies.

wcoastsoftball

Just so you know Smeinders, I only deleted because I didn't think it was fair to try and sell your stuff in this thread. If you would like, please post related selling in the garage sale forum. Thanks

smeinders

Manager
It's all good. No worries on my end. In the future it won't happen again. I will just start a new thread if needed. No hard feelings Primo?

jsned4

Extra Hitter
This stuff really works. I have been using it for about 3 months now started with the 24 day challange and have lost 37lbs. If you want an unbiased opinion or have questions PM me!

Primo

fat and famous pablo
assuming GregB signs up, that's 3 in the last 18 hours...

if you take supps, zere reason not to do this.....if for no other reason than saving money on your own supply

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd like to try these products but no desire in selling them. Particularly the 24 day challenge.