After watching a bunch of bp vids........

DSNuts48

Badass
In my BP videos I practice timing my swing on deck, and then walking up the box and filling in the hole the last batter left. I then go through 2 minutes of swinging the bat, hiking my leg, and pulling my front arm sleeve up. Then I hit the ball, and practice bat flip. At the end of my videos I practice telling them ump I'm getting a courtesy ump.

"Hey Blue, Can I get a runner?"

"Blue? He's running for me."

"Hey blue!"

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
Not sold son............Donated..............To the Stevens County Landfill. I tried to give them away, but no one wanted them.

Now I feel bad after turning your offer down. No one here would've understood the significance of those gold pants. Instead they're amused with the yellow ones I wore.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Now I feel bad after turning your offer down. No one here would've understood the significance of those gold pants. Instead they're amused with the yellow ones I wore.

I told you you could have them..............HAVE THEM..........Yet, you said no.

Gabonayez

Coach
Bonus points if you have intro music coming from the dugout.

HAHA my first year of playing, we brought an iPod w/ Boombox to the dugout and had funny intro music for all of the players... (We were a horrible coed rec team, and we knew it, so we never expected to win, but we had fun)...

Anyway, we're in the field one inning, and this (Hispanic) guy has been talking smack from the opponents' stands all game. One of their players hits a HR, and this guy stands up and screams "Where's your music now, bitches?!?!"

Without missing a beat, the 60-something year old first baseman from our team (who is normally pretty quiet) yells "I'll go get the music if you can show me your greencard!"

Funny as hell, kinda had to be there, cool story bro, etc.:D

HAVOC34

NorCal COMbatant
I've come to the conclusion that most of you are more concerned about looking cool in the box instead of being good hitters....................That is all.

I thought the only way you can look cool in the box is to hit a good ball.:confused:

It's all about going yack. You have to drop your pinky off and overlap the top hand completely. Bat control is optional. Rusty taught my ex-wife.

There's a joke or two in here somewhere...:D

OTech

Ambisinister Pitcher
Not everyone has pythons like you. Since joining SBF, I realized what a wee little man I am and ditched the cutoffs.

OTech

Ambisinister Pitcher
I hate you for it, but I appreciate your approach to the game and your work ethic. But mainly I hate you.