Aftermarket stand for Comabt/Demarini Rollers

Albert20

Part Time Player
Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who sells the stands for the Combat/Demarinia Black Ops Roller. Thanks

SandyWH

#Delicious
Just get a Grit and leave your worries behind.

Only think the Grit is missing is a cup holder, but that's what the girlfriend is for.

RustyShakleford

I would just build one myself. The ones you buy you have to put together anyways. You're paying a premium for guys to measure and cut PVC pipe for you.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Just get a Grit and leave your worries behind.

Only think the Grit is missing is a cup holder, but that's what the girlfriend is for.

I use the small velcroed bag thing on the side zip pocket for a cup holder, works well for cans at least

SandyWH

#Delicious
I use the small velcroed bag thing on the side zip pocket for a cup holder, works well for cans at least

I sewed one of those elastic mesh nets to the side. It's been perfect.

I did talk to a guy with Grit and asked that the next design have at least two of those mesh pockets on the outside. Its the best feature on both the Anderson and IDX3 Batpacks. That's been my only gripe about the Grit is an outside cup holder.

milesej05

The Rookie
I watched a video on how the main compartment opens and am confused by the flap. So after you prop and clip it against the fence in the dugout, you unzip the main area to get your cleats out of the bottom and the whole flap lays on the ground??

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I watched a video on how the main compartment opens and am confused by the flap. So after you prop and clip it against the fence in the dugout, you unzip the main area to get your cleats out of the bottom and the whole flap lays on the ground??

or you can just remove the flap, I close it back up most of the way once I get my cleats out. the flap will zip off completely. it's pretty stiff so it won't flop around like other bags

SandyWH

#Delicious
Bag is designed with angled shelves so your stuff doesn't fall out even if you remove the flap.

Once I get my shoes out, I zip it back up to just under the glove shelf and fold the flap in. Exposing just the glove shelf.

It seems like a hassle until you own it and realize just how little you actually need to get into the bottom of your bag.

And I've had tournaments where I just left the flap off all day. Nothing fell out, and it didn't look stupid.