Ah, season ending injury

23cnhit

I can Hit!
I feel you Hammer.....

June 26th, in PC Beach at a tourny, it rained between games. I play LF. Slipped going after a ball and ankle was caught underneath me. Broken fibula, tore all the tendons on the inside of my ankle. Had SX. Ankle Scope, A plate, 8 screws(one which comes back out in a month) later and I am in a boot now. Doing PT. I Hope I can play next year. I feel your pain. Attached is a few pics of my ankle after SX.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
My cousin Jeff had the same thing a few years ago......It started out as not needing surgery........Ended up with him getting surgery.........He's still ****ed up from it.

Sorry to hear about your injury brother.

DSNuts48

Badass
My husband Jeff had the same thing a few years ago......It started out as not needing surgery........Ended up with him getting surgery.........He's still ****ed up from it.

This is how I read it the first time, had to re-read it to make sure I just wasn't seeing ****. I was.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
My husband Jeff had the same thing a few years ago......It started out as not needing surgery........Ended up with him getting surgery.........He's still ****ed up from it.

You have a husband Swing??? Are the asian hotties your beard?

Why in the hell would you jump up and clack your feet together to remove dirt?

Dont ask. No ****ing clue why I did that.

sucks man, I was just in a boot for 2 weeks from straining the tendons in this picture. The ones that extend from side of calf down to bottom of foot. Sucks bro. You gonna be in a boot or anything? Any pain walking?

wearing an ASO ankle breaks. I tend to walk on the outside of my foot which hurts like hell to do. This helps prevent that and maintains stability. Still throbs like hell

i rolled my ankle read hard last thursday night and heard a pretty loud pop but it feels fine to walk and jog on. it only hurts when i move it one certain way. how did urs feel the next few days after? maybe i need to see a doc too cuz thats exactly where the pain is

My hurt immediately after and continued. I had alot of disfiguration on my foot (look like a small egg on the top/side due to the ligament bunching a bit and blood pooling.

Does it hurt when you point your toe down? I may have the same thing.

hell, hurts when doing anything.

VC5

Starting Player
snapped a femur bone in half in an outfield collision. didnt play again for 8 years