Alabama roll call

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
Well, I was on that team that lost to you guys in the ship. The team name was Old Skool and we (the team) did not protest the player. That was a bone head move of one of the guys that played with us that did'nt like Bubba. We didn't care who was there, its only fall league softball.

But since you mention that you was not on the roster Rega17 who are you anyway?
Your not :
Bubba
Tuck
Bubba's Brother
The short Centerfielder
The dude who owns JABS

Who are you son?????????

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
i know who protested me (tony hill) and i told him what i thought about it and left it at that.

Rega17

'MERICA
I was the real tall young white guy. I played rc, rf, or 1b. Don't really remember. They needed a pickup for the last few weeks of regular season then asked me to come back for the playoffs. Bj(jabs owner) is the one that brought me. My name is Eric but you would have never heard it b/c they started calling me by some guy on the roster after we forfeited the first game lol.

softballfan123

Addicted to Softballfans
It's all good

I was the real tall young white guy. I played rc, rf, or 1b. Don't really remember. They needed a pickup for the last few weeks of regular season then asked me to come back for the playoffs. Bj(jabs owner) is the one that brought me. My name is Eric but you would have never heard it b/c they started calling me by some guy on the roster after we forfeited the first game lol.

Y'all was hitting that night. We had our chance in the first game

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Looking for 3 for Saturday October 20 for an unlimited hr tournament in Clanton. Our first game is at 10. PM or text me 205-337-3561. There is also a hr derby Friday night at 7 with stadium balls provided entry fee $15 any bat but ultras & seniors, winner will spilt pot no reentry.

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
I feel your pain on the players dropping! Everybody I have asked is going out of town or is already playing. My freezer is still full from last year but I guess they eat horns too.

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
I feel your pain on the players dropping! Everybody I have asked is going out of town or is already playing. My freezer is still full from last year but I guess they eat horns too.

Hahahaha... Hunting is exciting. I told you I was playing but as of yesterday afternoon, our team dropped out so now I'm just gonna go hunting. Good luck to ya'll

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
I got this thanks to zaner1010. Yes it hurt like crap but I didn't rub it!

Leg.jpg

rejones28

Phat Daddy!
Wow! That looks painful! You know, it usually helps if you use your glove... Lol, just messing with you Bro :D

It looks worst than it really is. It hurt right when it happened but can't really tell it now.
The bad thing about that is that there was a net provided for pitchers cause we were using stadium balls & utrip bats but I refused to get behind it. This was the last out of my last game. It tipped the end of my glove, it was just coming to fast!

zaner1010

Addicted to Softballfans
Sorry
It looks worst than it really is. It hurt right when it happened but can't really tell it now.
The bad thing about that is that there was a net provided for pitchers cause we were using stadium balls & utrip bats but I refused to get behind it. This was the last out of my last game. It tipped the end of my glove, it was just coming to fast!

I know I sound like a broken record, but once again, I really am sorry! I like to think that I typically have pretty good bat control, but it must not be as good as I thought! I really hate it happened, but glad it wasn't worse.

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
i had a blast this past weekend! it was great except for my team having to be there at 6:30 lol. they said they are looking into dong it again next year. it felt just like playing the conference and thats what tommy was trying to do. glad they had a decent turnout to help out the baseball team. i know josey had a blast and is very thankful for everyone coming out to support the cause

dorsete

Addicted to Softballfans
Hate I missed it but glad I didn't end up like rejones28. It's hard to get one of those when you're a catcher and EH though! :D I'm sure that stadium balls were coming off HOTTTTT

just me

Addicted to Softballfans
it was crazy man!!! i know i got stiff sitting around after swinging out of my shoes the whole game. we played at 7,12,6 and 10 so we all got stiff. it took us a few innings to get loose every game. it was only 42 when we started sat morning lol