Alex Smith

hedge

life takes guts
Alex Smith has like an .800 win percentage as a starter over his last 20 games. Something close to that.

Meanwhile, I just saw Romo lose a game with one throw.

Fantasy football dorks will always bash Alex Smith. The object of the game is to win. Period. Alex Smith doesn't lose football games. Therefore, his team wins football games.

This isn't that complicated.

i basically said that along ass time ago.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Alex should Tweet that **** but nobody really starts him so nbd.

3XC

Big Truss
Romo is clearly the superior QB, with his 1-4 record in win-and-you're-in games and playoff games. Its all about stats. 500 yards passing. He's the best.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Yes....4-9 on 3rd down, 1-12 in red zone, 50% completion and 10 4th quarter comebacks for a 8.5 year career

I like it how you think you actually know what you're talking about, its cute

Primo

fat and famous pablo
2461BE49-C7C8-43A7-AB6D-04BE63F7E20F-35627-000022FA78638B2D_zps9ce83e29.jpg

Pain killers are awesome

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I'm on pain killers for my broken collarbone.....just happened to help out durig the tat

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Damn...kc has

At home

Oak
Houston
Cleveland
San Diego
Denver
Indy

Away

Buffalo
Washington
Sd
Oakland
Sd

Its stupid to think where we could end up

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
That is cool. You get to play SD 2x on the road and not play Denver on road.

3XC

Big Truss
Damn...kc has

At home

Oak
Houston
Cleveland
San Diego
Denver
Indy

Away

Buffalo
Washington
Sd
Oakland
Sd

Its stupid to think where we could end up

Losing at home to the Ravens in the WC round again. Except KC can't get a home game unless Peyton gets hurt, and soon. They'll get the 5 seed though, the 5 seed is whats up.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Losing at home to the Ravens in the WC round again. Except KC can't get a home game unless Peyton gets hurt, and soon. They'll get the 5 seed though, the 5 seed is whats up.

The way its shaping up, im guessing we're on the road in Indy and afted, get to travel to......uhhhh.....Denver?

4(Indy) plays five (kc)
3(cinci) plays six (uh, bmore? Miami? Houston?)

Anyway, cinci wins and travels to NE
Kc wins and travels to Denver

Hopefully, Brady can beat dalton so we can watch manning v Brady showdown and see manning drop 52 but regardless, Brees gets beat

3XC

Big Truss
AFC North winner will be the 4 seed and if its Cincy, Baltimore isn't a WC.

WC is KC, lock it down, theres your five. The six might just be Tennessee, if you're right about them I'mma take a knee. When Locker went down I was like "They're done" but they showed a lot of life yesterday, if they can go 3-3 and he comes back and they're 6-4 overall, they'll finish 4-2 and go 10-6 on the year.

gregbishere

Shutup just Shutup
Their 3 wins are against horrible teams, find me 7 more wins on that schedule, gtfo out with 10-6. KC is wc 1 and I can honestly say I have no idea on the other, could be Houston still but I'd have to look at their schedule. Could be Balt/Cinci too

3XC

Big Truss
Their 3 wins are against horrible teams, find me 7 more wins on that schedule, gtfo out with 10-6. KC is wc 1 and I can honestly say I have no idea on the other, could be Houston still but I'd have to look at their schedule. Could be Balt/Cinci too

I don't see Cincy and Baltimore both making it man. NFC North is a tough division, I'm predicting that week 17 is for all the marbles, winner gets to 9 maybe 10 wins. Both teams run the ball like **** and have 1 good receiver and a bunch of terrible ones, both teams need big plays on defense every week to win.

Baltimore won yesterday when Suggs decided to take over in the 4th quarter. Cincys D is awesome though, we'll see.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Cincinnatis problem is dalton. Sanu, eifert, Gresham, green and their backfield is sooooo much better than rice, smith and whoever.

The fact flacco can even get close to the playoffs is ridiculous.....

3XC

Big Truss
Cincinnatis problem is dalton. Sanu, eifert, Gresham, green and their backfield is sooooo much better than rice, smith and whoever.

The fact flacco can even get close to the playoffs is ridiculous.....

Flacco gets to the playoffs EVERY YEAR because he's got the guile of a knife fighter and absolutely no memory of the last bad throw he made. He is cut from the same mold as Eli. Virtually identical in mental makeup, the secret is being half retarded, you can't get rattled when you're half retarded.