all aboard the craze train.........

Adamal24

Never Settle™
the asa crazes are just as good as the utrip plus can be swung in all sanctions. Crazy bout the craze. Only down side is if your swinging a broke in asa craze in utrip peeps think its a cheater.

Only after being hit over a log 400 times :rolleyes: :p

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
the asa crazes are just as good as the utrip plus can be swung in all sanctions. Crazy bout the craze. Only down side is if your swinging a broke in asa craze in utrip peeps think its a cheater.

Nobody thinks that around here. Apparently some local doctors tried to do work and found that the endcaps are stapled in. The local belief is they can't be shaved.

CJ8

Addicted to Softballfans
Don't be fooled anything can be shaved...can't speak for the asa but no need to shave the utrip.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
like i said at the price of these i can afford to loggem, not rolled or shaved. Didnt really need that many swats on the green one though.

Pretty sure hitting a bat against a tree/log isn't legal. And using a bat with a crack in it isn't technically legal either. ijs.

doc_b25

Addicted to Softballfans
I have the orange and black craze and love it. And looking for a yellow and black one now. Few people are starting to swing in southern Oklahoma and north Texas but only a few.

Whitey0817

Addicted to Softballfans
I have yet to see one around cincy in person, except mine...and nobody wants to swing it on my teams because it isn't a worth/miken/easton, oh well more craze for me

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
I have yet to see one around cincy in person, except mine...and nobody wants to swing it on my teams because it isn't a worth/miken/easton, oh well more craze for me

Exactly!!!! (I have been saying that for years)

The best is yet to come. Don't give up on it. Keep on swinging, you will be rewarded.