For Sale All metal asa (rtfp, est5 ss)

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Back on the chopping block are some of my old school all metal ASA multi-walls. Prices include Paypal as Goods fees & 2 day priority USPS.

1--2000 Worth EST5 Gold Supercell non-recert. C555 alloy, 14" shell, 27.1 ounce. Has some waving but in overall excellent condition, passes ring test with flying colors. 2000 ASA stamp--$60
EST5 SOLD

2--2005 Anderson RocketTech Fastpitch 34" 25 oz (Actual weight is 26.7 oz without grip). Has some minor typical Anderson waving but in overall excellent condition, solid pins, tight endcap. 2004 ASA stamp. Bat is an absolute beast with the 52's--$110

Buy either one or both bats & I'll throw in the Rip-It REAP3 for $25 extra. It's a 27 oz, well used but solid with no cracks & maybe just a little waving.
REAP3 SOLD

Last edited:

sleepin4matty

Management Material
had some guys telling me that Gold EST was a singlewall while they were using it in a singlewall only tourney...I LOLed

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
That's funny
I actually bought the REAP3 I listed above because the LD in one of my strict one-piece ASA singlewall leagues put it on the approved list. I couldn't believe it but there it was on the approved list so I snatched this one up and used it for a couple seasons. Needless to say I was bummed when he finally figured it out & removed it from the list.

I just love the EST5 Goldy's! It's a shame I don't play in any "all metal" leagues these days. I'll bust these out every once in a while in my composite leagues but I've been using a Mako Torq the last few seasons & simply love swinging that thing every chance I can (afterall, it does need like 1,000 hits to get real real good).

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
I can top that, Richard Craniums has an exclusive Miken Met , says that is one piece, build just like this one with a green letters. My Teamate bought one, showed it to the umpire. He said he needed to check on it wasnt sure it was metal and its a pretty damn awesome bat... for a single wall, LOLz
Next week he blessed it