All Shirtsandlogos Teams Post Here!!!

Jud 8

Damn I Suck
2ndAnnualNWSuperdraft2.jpg

Jud 8

Damn I Suck
I'll give it a shot, we had to place the order quicky to get the shirts by this Sat.....

Maybe we can put together a 2nd order.

Stay Tuned.

throwitup

Addicted to Softballfans
yea I would love that those are sweet shirts. I would probably be able to order 4-5 shirts for some guys.

Batjunkie26

Addicted to Softballfans

RodeoClown

ACCOUNT DELETED
I want to post mine but lack the computer skills....I was barely able to get it for my avatar....anybody able to help ???

BigRB

Gimpy Shouldered Glove Ho/ pitcher
Here's our Full Dye-sub's Shirt from Shirts and logo's- got it as a Secret santa present this year, and LOVE it!
front:

fulldyeshirt002.jpg

back
fulldyeshirt003.jpg

love how they put New Joisey in the # on the back

GBarajas

Softball Sucks!
Here's our Full Dye-sub's Shirt from Shirts and logo's- got it as a Secret santa present this year, and LOVE it!
front:

fulldyeshirt002.jpg

back
fulldyeshirt003.jpg

love how they put New Joisey in the # on the back

nice looking jersey...I like how the Dog logo is really big on the front.

shaun99

Part Time Player
There is another company that has quality art work out there similar to dirt10. Does anyone know their name or website? I believe they do Resmondo's shirts. trying to get as many ideas as i can before the season starts up.

shaun99

Part Time Player
help?

There is another company that has quality art work out there similar to dirt10. Does anyone know their name or website? I believe they do Resmondo's shirts. trying to get as many ideas as i can before the season starts up.

www.THEMshirts.com

Dirt10 Designs works through us - SHIRTSandLOGOS.com - is that who you are looking for?

We did all of Resmondo's shirts last year.

Shoot us an email if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Josh.