alloy bat

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
what's the best alloy bat on the market im looking to purchase 1 im just looking for info thanks

pst b&g 137

pst001.jpg

jbrennan51488

Addicted to Softballfans
in that case most composites will still hit the mush better than most metals, but the best bat i have ever seen for mush is the asa z1000. you can get one niw w/receipt for 120, best deal out there. BY FAR

dimetime33

Star Player
I've got a pst but the barrel is totally bare which sucks and my red extended I can't hit a 52long core 300 comp ball very good with it

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
All I have in my bag is my red extended composite a 30oz worth est and my pst

Well dude dunno what to tell ya. PSTs are the best metals made ever. I also liked the Anderson rockettech composite killer (RTCK). They are nice! I would say next to a good PST, Anderson is where it's at metal-wise, maybe go hit up those guys for opinions and info in the Anderson section.

karas3434

Addicted to Softballfans
if you like endloaded checkout Anderson Rockettechs (OG or Composite killer), if your looking for high end alloy checkout Anderson Nanotek

BigBL87

29 oz, you say?
is there any way to get my pst re labled ?

Not legally, because Worth won't do it.

Best bet would be to sell the one you have now on here and use that money towards another PST.

Other than that, if you like endloaded I'd look at Anderson Rocketechs and Worth Supercell ESTs. If White Steels and/or CV12s are legal for where you plan to use them, they'd be good options as well.

jplum13

Eat the food Tina!
I would get an Anderson Rocketech and call it a day if I were you. The older models can be had for under $100. The 2011 is my favorite but swings a little lighter than previous models.

jaj23

Eye Baller
i tried to watch your videos and get sound, but just white screen???:confused:

Download the latest version of QuickTime and you will be GTG. The resolution on YouTube is not as good so I post most of my videos on MobileMe.

EvilE

Daddy 2011!!!!
Download the latest version of QuickTime and you will be GTG. The resolution on YouTube is not as good so I post most of my videos on MobileMe.

did that, still doesnt work. I am on a MAC tho. But it looked like a Mac program you used? I get sound, no picture on the videos