For Sale/Trade Alpine Car in-dash DVD player $125 obo

jeb_daddy69

Addicted to Softballfans
I have an Alpine in-dash DVD player. It is an Alpine model number IVA-D300. It comes with everything except the car. The brain, wiring and the little part that allows the unit to operate while driving is included. It worked fine when it was pulled. I would like $100 obo shipped. Price is not firm, just unsure of a value. I found one on the bay for $100 and I figured that, plus shipping ($20-$25), was a good starting point. I am open to trades as well. Let me know what you have.

I can't get pics to load, but here is all the info. Pm me and I can text pics of my specific one.
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_2557_Alpine-IVA-D300-7-In-Dash-Multimedia.html

Last edited:

ringer83

Banned User
Does this have an aux Jack for an iPod??

On most these models the brain has about 2 inputs. Every input is isually a pair of aux connectors. All you do is buy a cable that has the aux connectors on one end and a 3.5mm jack on the other end. That's the way I have it on my old kenwood indash.:bigok:

jeb_daddy69

Addicted to Softballfans
I will look and see if there is an aux jack on the brain. It says MP3/WMA, so there has to be a way to hook it up.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
I will look and see if there is an aux jack on the brain. It says MP3/WMA, so there has to be a way to hook it up.

That just means it plays MP3/WMA discs.

there is an auxillary A/V input on the brain that you could run an MP3 player too if you wanted

Alpine used Ai-Net cables with this unit as well