Buyer Beware Aly01 , roger McDonald,

Livestrong63

Addicted to Softballfans
Made an agreement with Aly01 that he/she would ship a 27oz NR DeMarini FU Dawg and upon arrival I would send $140 to PayPal. This agreement was made on Monday and I have not heard back from the individual, it is now Friday evening. I sent 3 emails and 3 pm's and never heard anything.

Messaged someone who posted good to go feedback on his/her page and they were kind enough to give me this number (269) 240-8245 which led me to Roger McDonald. The email address this person is using is [email protected]. Searching the sight I saw similar email addresses all linked to the same number. If I am wrong about this and I suddenly recieve some form of communication along with a bat in the mail I will delete this post. If not please spread the word to others so no one sends payment and gets nothing in return.

matt_lucero54

Banned User
This screen name said theyd buy a gear virus from me friday. Never sent money. Saturday said you havent sent paypal yet. They said they send it Sunday. Sunday night I sent them a message saying I moved on and never heard back. Bat was 30 bucks just seemed odd.

Livestrong63

Addicted to Softballfans
Make sure to write a review so others don't get scammed. I did get a message from the individual stating they were in jail and that they texted me once they got out. I have copies of all my sent messages (a ton) and can not find one that they sent me back. I will look again to see if I missed it. It did look like they were not on for about a month.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Just got done dealing with this tool... Once he realized the police were going to get involved he snapped into action pretty quick.

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
Like an idiot I shipped first, he had like 10 GTG's. I was headed to work and he said he got paid that coming day so I didn't think anything about it. A month and a police threat later he shipped back 2 of the 3 bats and both had been used. Never saw cash for the 3rd.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Dang. I will never ship first. It's just not worth it after seeing how many dishonest people there are around here...

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
There are plenty of good dudes on this site though that I would ship first too.
Hell there are dudes on this site that I would just give stuff too.
It just really lame with guys like that and
Their petty thievery.

BABrase8

Average At Best
Glad theres a search function on this page. Dude messaged me about trading, I checked over his feedback and it seemed shady. Sent a couple pm's back and forth, did a quick search and found this and was glad he stopped responding to my PM's. Haha!!!! Bro's looking out for bro's!!!!!

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
from what I have gathered he has made a turn for the better but refuses to address his bad deals in the past.