Buyer Beware Aly01 , roger McDonald,

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
Yeah he has done numerous good deal on Facebook. Think he put his past behind him. Rep's for demarini.

How does that help all the people he's scammed get what's owed? He going to give them new Demarini's to make up for it? Demarini is fine with known thief and scammer to represent their company?

I'm all for people wanting to change, but he's got to make everything from the past right first.

Joker

this was the guy who claimed boiling a bat meted the resin in the composite, thus thinning the walls and adding endload because the resin will collect by the endcap and re solidify

The BP Hero

Addicted to Softballfans
If everyone he scammed joined his group and sold him out his world would come crashing down pretty quick.

ozo974

Addicted to Softballfans
this was the guy who claimed boiling a bat meted the resin in the composite, thus thinning the walls and adding endload because the resin will collect by the endcap and re solidify

what, this doesnt work????

DemPhenom

Yeah he has done numerous good deal on Facebook. Think he put his past behind him. Rep's for demarini.

facepalm_jim_76437.jpg

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
This guy is on fbook and runs some raffles in one of the groups for new and used softball...at least I think it's him.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Roger running raffles? Lulz. What could possibly go wrong with that?

Big_Papi28

Insane Dedication to Performance #WHPH
Sad thing about this is he just had a 27oz WR Fu Dawg up for sale on FB not saying its the same one but possibly could be

matt_lucero54

Banned User
Yeah I don't know if Roger boils bats nor do I know him personally. Just know he is on Facebook. Runs a demarini page. Does raffles. Secret santa. Ect...

DemPhenom

22justin82

Addicted to Softballfans
Lucero probably knows him seeing as they are both Demar guys. That would make sense as to why he is trying to protect the dbag

spank13

Everyday I'm shufflin'...
If he actually righted my deal I would consider it second to the first resurrection of Jesus as a miracle or something...