Am I the smallest person on here?

A Salt Weapon

Starting Player
Early thirties, 5'9" 170-175#s and can run bases faster than most, I can hit HRs on our 285' field and 300' field with 6' fences with a singe wall, I need a composite or double wall to hit over the 300' fields with 12' fences. I mostly place hit to right when I bat right and left field when I bat left handed (very rarely) . Outfielders will play me at the warning track and give up doubles/triples to avoid getting burnt for an inside the park or over.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Fine. You are the lightest, shortest, most flyweight guy on here by far. Grab your cookie or maybe two. You need it.

stork

And you are the runt of the litter. The choice is yours. Oreos=bomb maker.

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
Hate to admit it... But 5'7 132lbs right now... Lol... And I have hit them out on a 300' field... Lol

66FLH

Addicted to Softballfans
Dont feel bad. I'm 6'1" and 255 and there are clowns that accuse me of using a shaver after I go yard..I just offer to show them how to hit the ball with anyone of their bats and that usually shuts em up..And while I have never knowingly used an altered bat, I KNOW a lot of those complaining do!
People out there are jealous and stupid, not a good combo.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
Why does everyone keep talking about height? You can't help how tall you are! Maybe leverage can help you play. maybe I'll become a fat ass where I need a courtesy runner and I might get more looks and more playing time

Last edited:
Early thirties, 5'9" 170-175#s and can run bases faster than most, I can hit HRs on our 285' field and 300' field with 6' fences with a singe wall, I need a composite or double wall to hit over the 300' fields with 12' fences. I mostly place hit to right when I bat right and left field when I bat left handed (very rarely) . Outfielders will play me at the warning track and give up doubles/triples to avoid getting burnt for an inside the park or over.

Lmao at "I can hit it out of 300' fence with 6' fence with a single wall, but need a composite for a 12' fence... Gotta be one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here...

A Salt Weapon

Starting Player
Not really, I've never hit one out on the two big fields in coed, I have in mens. Not saying it's not possible just that it has never happened. I'm sure I could go up and try to jack bombs every at bat and change that, just not my hitting style.

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere
Not really, I've never hit one out on the two big fields in coed, I have in mens. Not saying it's not possible just that it has never happened. I'm sure I could go up and try to jack bombs every at bat and change that, just not my hitting style.

On the big fields?? 300'?? That would be a normal field.......

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
There used to be a guy on here that would post vids and the bat looked about his height. He was a hitter though.

stork

Rainy day work today in our storage area above the office doing a little rearranging. Low hanging lights and metal gas pipes. I wish I was a foot shorter today.

Anybody got an aspirin and chiropractor?

Joker

Why does everyone keep talking about height? You can't help how much you weight! Maybe leverage can help you play. maybe I'll become a fat ass where I need a courtesy runner and I might get more looks and more playing time

nope, no one can help how much they weight